Don't get Banned!

Options
2»

Replies

• RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    The forums in the past month or so have been dead and idiotic. I am embarrassed to even be associated with such mediocrity that comes out on these forums when a few key posters take a hiatus (I miss you all).

Get better quality threads. You can have lots of fun without making threads so obvious that even the newbies know that its trolling.

You are all better than this.
    Leaving.gif
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrjmispBvI1ql41ypo1_500.gif

<3
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    This thread needs cheese.

And chocolate milk, apparently.

c71.gif
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm string cheese
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Yea whatever happened to boobies Friday! Oh yea..... mods

Spank bank photos!!

I was banned once... it was.... worth it!

I love story time...care to share?
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options

Remember only God can judge ya....Forget the haters 'cause somebody loves ya

I am God and I will judge you as i please, you can't disprove that I am not God either bow to me peasants.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    sorry my god is on here and boy will he be cranky when he finds out you are impersonating him :laugh: :laugh: i dont bow to anyone!!

Oh and you forgot the bacon!!
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options
    sorry my god is on here and boy will he be cranky when he finds out you are impersonating him :laugh: :laugh: i dont bow to anyone!!

If you believe in "God" or some other deity, I automatically assess your intelligence as below average.

Hang on there, Kuzon, let me tell you about my pet Panda that has dragon wings, a unicorn horn, a jaguar tail, and webbed duck feet. I pray to this creature, and he answers me. Oh, what's that? You want to see him? Oh, well... he's invisible, BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT HE'S THERE WATCHING OVER ME! Proof? Nahhh man we don't have any of that, but we have FAITH!!

^same concept as anyone whole believes in any god. See how ****ing ridiculous that sounds?
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

If you believe in "God" or some other deity, I automatically assess your intelligence as below average.

Hang on there, Kuzon, let me tell you about my pet Panda that has dragon wings, a unicorn horn, a jaguar tail, and webbed duck feet. I pray to this creature, and he answers me. Oh, what's that? You want to see him? Oh, well... he's invisible, BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT HE'S THERE WATCHING OVER ME! Proof? Nahhh man we don't have any of that, but we have FAITH!!

^same concept as anyone whole believes in any god. See how ****ing ridiculous that sounds?

Oh boy!! All is well and good in the land of "God" or whatever I believe in!! It might be dragons or ponies and mythical creatures who knows but trust me im not of below average intelligence. Without disrespecting anyone I couldnt care less about peoples beliefs in a "GOD" if it helps them get through life then so be it!!

I am however interested to know what the heck you are smoking :tongue: great panda you have!!
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options

Oh boy!! All is well and good in the land of "God" or whatever I believe in!! It might be dragons or ponies and mythical creatures who knows but trust me im not of below average intelligence. Without disrespecting anyone I couldnt care less about peoples beliefs in a "GOD" if it helps them get through life then so be it!!

I am however interested to know what the heck you are smoking :tongue: great panda you have!!

You claim something exists, of which there is no actual evidence, and the only "proof" that you claim to have is a storybook entitled "The Holy Bible," which was written by man. So by the same token, Harry Potter, Twilight, and other related pieces of literature must be true as well, right?

Religion is man-made, thus the 'norm' before it was created is that there was no God, and life just simply existed. To make such an outrageous claim that such a divine, all-knowing, & all-powerful deity exists, the burden of proof falls on you.

Spoiler: there is no proof that God exists, nor will there ever be; because he doesn't.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options

Remember only God can judge ya...

well... Anyone can actually judge anyone, it's just the fact of which judgements are really worth the breath
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It is FRIDAY!!! With that I will leave wise words from Miley (lmfao!)

Remember only God can judge ya....Forget the haters 'cause somebody loves ya

It's our party we can do what we want to...It's our house we can love who we want to...It's our song we can sing if we want to...It's my mouth I can say what I want to! Say yeah, yeah, yeah, ehh…And we can't stop, yeahAnd we won't stop, ohCan't you see it's we who own the night?Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?

the day i take advice from Miley Cyrus is the day i walk into oncoming traffic.

I agree