Emotional Eating Support

Options
I'm hoping there are a few people out there that are in the same boat I am: realizing that counting calories is not the answer at this time. The underlying problem is that food is a reward for us and not "food is fuel". I've done the dieting thing. I've done IF, CICO, Keto, etc etc. I know the tricks and science. The problem is as soon as I stop (typically for something emotional), I gain significant weight back.

What's worse, is I also understand that a yo-yo diet is extremely unhealthy... scientifically. Each time you go up and down, the percentage of visceral fat on the body goes up to a point that even when you're at a low weight, there is significant bad fat in your organs, blood stream, etc.

The answer is combatting food as a reward on a mental basis. Combatting food addiction.

I'm on a path to combat this myself and am looking for people that would be willing to add me / each other so we can swap war stories / lean on each other for support when needed, etc.

Please do if you're interested and message me as well. I'm 100% open, so please share your story.