Snack Suggestions Please?

Options
6b7u88eepb4v.jpeg
jeoiqub0tu7r.jpeg

Can anyone please suggest something other than these as a low calorie/Low Carb snack that I can at least pretend is a chip or something else yummy?

I am trying and I have lost 6 pounds or so but it’s tough for a Fat Boy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I like apples for snacking and they are filling. There are some amazing varieties in the grocery stores right now. Assuming that you are in the northern hemisphere.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I "snack" on protein/trsil bars, dried apricots, plain popcorn, hummus and flour tortillas, hot chocolate, M&M peanuts and crystalized ginger.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Protien pancakes
    Anabolic french toast
    Air popped popcorn not with butter but sprayed lightly and seasoned
    Serving of graham cracker with 2tsp pb
    Apple with pb
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Celery with cream cheese or hummus topped with capers and Everything But The Bagel Spice.
    Carrots and hummus.
    Apple slices and cashews.
    Mixed berries or other mixed frozen fruit (thawed) with yogurt and cinnamon.
    Frozen Greek yogurt bars.
    Toast or English muffin with hummus and avocado.
    Popcorn with bagel spice.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Low carb snack options:
    Fried pork skin
    Cheese crisps
    Cottage cheese
    Plain Greek yogurt
    Veggies with ranch
    Olives
    Nuts (bbq habanero almonds are fantastic and not too spicy)
    Cheese stick
    Jerky
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese
    Dehydrated apples
    Plantain chips (remind me of potato chips)
    Yogurt
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I know nothing about carb levels in food, but some other things (not mentioned above I believe) that I eat are:

Hummus and pear (so good)

Chocolate hummus and any fruit (I like the Trader Joe's chocolate hummus because it's less sweet than the others)

Clio yogurt and chocolate bars ($1 at our Walmart and taste a little like cheesecake)

Dried edamame (I buy Seapoint Farms brand)

Edited to add:

Not something I eat, but jerky might work too
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like Good Thins crackers with lite Laughing Cow Cheese. And low fat
    Fudgesicle bars.
  • SweetMelissa2021
    SweetMelissa2021 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bare (brand) has some apple chips that are super crunchy, at first lol they also have a blend with banana chips, that may help with your crunchy craving. Or some super spicy salsa with plain ole’ tortilla chips always works for me! Sweating and eating at the same time! Kill two birds with one stone 🀯
  • misslizzierod
    misslizzierod Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Quest makes some really tasty Protein chips and the texture is actually good. I was surprised. I make a health version of nachos with black beans, protein of your choice, and guac. You can buy them at Target or Amazon.

When I'm craving something sweet, I get salted roasted almonds with a light drizzle of honey or almonds with a small piece of 75% dark chocolate.

Also, cottage cheese on a thin sliced whole wheat bread (dave's) with a light drizzle of honey. (high in protein)
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Keto cheese crackers (homemade, lots of recipes on pinterest...they are mainly almond flour and mozzarella cheese). I also use ghost pepper cheese for a kick! Very filling, like 6-8 small crackers works for my chip cravings.