anyone here from egypt

Options
im looking for motivation to move up in my diet anyone here like me

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone from Egypt but there are a few from Gulf countries and a few Arabic speakers, there's also a Gulf MFPers group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16016-arabian-gulf-mfper-s I'm sure people from other Arab and Middle East countries would be welcome, not just Gulf countries. Egypt isn't that far from the Gulf.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i went to high school in cairo :)

my heart is breaking right now for the egyptian people...
  • oliviaadel
    Options
    thank you
  • oliviaadel
    Options
    my heart is breaking too i am so sad for what is happing now
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What's happening there is a full on tragedy. I hope and pray you are safe from all the violence!
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    I'm from India, but I'm muslim. Cannot imagine what they are going through over there :(

I can't bear to look at the pictures, having two small children myself. May Allah have mercy on everyone there and punish the oppressors.
  • oliviaadel
    Options
    god save egypt and all the egyptian muslims and christian
  • oliviaadel
    Options
    thanks keep praying for me
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm from Arabian from Bahrain! I have been here for since 2012! so it is a yeah and a half on MFP!

feel free to add me! and I'm so sad of what is going on in Egypt! I have some Egyptian friends over here and in my real life! so praying that Seesi and E5wan thing ends up and they return to their back to one unit! I hate separation! we all should be one hand! whatever religion is!!
  • Tammer81
    Tammer81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was born, raised and presently reside in the United States, though my parents hail from Alexandria. My hope is that the Egyptian military will duly oblige the Muslim Brotherhood in fulfilling their lifelong dreams of martyrdom.