Note to women with epic boobs

Options

Replies

• DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    EDIT: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY. THIS IS BUT A MERE JOKE TO ATTAIN MY GOAL OF BECOMING A CREEPER! IT WAS A JOKE PEOPLE, LIGHTEN UP. GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Why so serious??
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    it's funny because his first creepy post had me check out his profile and I did see that he was a god fearing family man. He's since removed that from his profile.

Guess aiming for creepy is not the best way to display your god fearing nature.

Better to remove the god fearing from the profile and continue creeping, than stop the creeping... amirite?
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What exactly qualifies a woman's boobs as "epic"? Just curious.

This

Wow, and you. lol.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    THIS IS BUT A MERE JOKE TO ATTAIN MY GOAL OF BECOMING A CREEPER!
    Rule one of creep club. Never talk about creep club. you're totally doing it wrong.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Yip yip

Do you fly a bison?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Bro, we need to talk, we get that you're trying to be one of the cool kids on this site that everyone freaks out about deactivating and reactivating but at this rate everyone will just be happy about the deactivate and upset about the reactivate.

Swagger doesn't come to those who try....

Eric, be honest. You will miss me if I deactivated.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I feel like you just made Olivia's short list.

Who?

Don't worry... she'll introduce herself to you soon.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Bro, we need to talk, we get that you're trying to be one of the cool kids on this site that everyone freaks out about deactivating and reactivating but at this rate everyone will just be happy about the deactivate and upset about the reactivate.

Eric, be honest. You will miss me if I deactivated.

They always come back....
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    creepy creeper gets caught creeping... claims it was all a joke.

seems legit.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    it's funny because his first creepy post had me check out his profile and I did see that he was a god fearing family man. He's since removed that from his profile.

Better to remove the god fearing from the profile and continue creeping, than stop the creeping... amirite?

Removed due to a PM from an ID Theft Expert who said I should name names as predators could open credit cards in my kid's names.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I feel like you just made Olivia's short list.

Who?

Don't worry... she'll introduce herself to you soon.

The fact he doesn't know shows me that it doesn't come natural to him, trying too hard
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    creepy creeper gets caught creeping... claims it was all a joke.

seems legit.

Too legit to quit
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    2/10

I didn't even feel like mentioning you on my feed.
  • odusgolp
    Options

ObomaSwagger1.jpg
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Yip yip

Do you fly a bison?

No, a broom. :wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    EDIT: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY. THIS IS BUT A MERE JOKE TO ATTAIN MY GOAL OF BECOMING A CREEPER! IT WAS A JOKE PEOPLE, LIGHTEN UP. GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!

ok dude....

now you're just scary
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

shawiiinggggg!
  • odusgolp
    Options

Removed due to a PM from an ID Theft Expert who said I should name names as predators could open credit cards in my kid's names.

Wha??? :huh:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    abandonthreadp1.gif
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    OP: let me give you some advice. The true challenge is not being a creeper. Ask any girl and they can tell you very easily 10 names who have crept on them last week. The challenge is to say things to them that you won't even say to the $2 meth-head hooker you got from across from you hall and STILL endup getting a friend request FROM them.

And heres another challenge for you. Creepers can still be respected. And THAT is the biggest challenge. To get respect from your peers. And that is not going to happen by making thread after thread of meaningless crap.

Just my $0.02
This discussion has been closed.