Hi friends, Diana from Campbell, CA

Hi friends,

I've been a MyFitnessPal member since about May 2012. I have found the process of consistent tracking therapeutic for me, even though I haven't lost weight over the years. In the last month, I've decided that I want/need to get serious with my weight loss for 2021. I'd like to lose 50 pounds and 12 inches from my waist. I have a very high metabolism, and just want to stay within 2000 calories a day. I also want to walk at least an hour a day. I use MapMyRun to feed into the diet app.

I'd like to make friends on MyFitnessPal. Let's share the journey together.

Diana M.

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Welcome back, Diana! (Great name, BTW. Are you a Wonder Woman fan?)

This app is a wonderful tool for weight loss. Just remember you don’t have to be perfect, just consistent.
  • dianalynn53
    dianalynn53 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Quiksylver! I was named after Diana Lynn the actress. My mother wanted D L, which were my father's initials.

Yes, this is the greatest app ever. I've used it for eight years. I'm working to find a consistent calorie count which allows me to lose weight very slowly, but for which I don't get so hungry that I rebound. I know from my history that if I stay within 2000 calories, I'll be able to lose weight consistently.