I don't want to do this alone!

Hi! I am looking for friends for mutual support. I have been using MFP for 2 years but not consistently and this year has been a complete fail! My friends list is very small and not very active but I know I can do this with mutual support. If you too are looking for supportive friends feel free to send a friend request. 2021 will be our year! My profile page is open.

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,670 Member
    Sent you a FR. It sucks to feel like you're doing it alone. I tend to over share and may plug up your news feed, but you're always welcome to a helping of my crazy life, if you want!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 206 Member
    I have lost 55lbs so far and want to lose another 30lbs, feel free to add me.
  • javi748f
    javi748f Posts: 5 Member
    You are never alone! Sent you a request ☺️ stay strong 💪
  • Feel free to add me! I'm fairly consistently active and my FL has also become more inactive lately (understandably...). Currently in the process of losing my covid weight gain. :#
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me too!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,273 Member
    If you want to try a team approach, I strongly recommend it! You get to know a group of people trying to lose weight, work on commitment and consistency, celebrate the great days and help each other through the not-so-great ones. Check out Fat2Fit - it is a group with several teams of around 25 people each. Members who really stick with it, post often, and help each other out have some fantastic successes. Have a look and post on the January waiting list or registration thread if you want to try it out!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • BronTonRollyBeau
    BronTonRollyBeau Posts: 24 Member
    Happy to send a friend request ,I have felt the same way but have started to reach out to others. We got this 🙂
  • bunny3269
    bunny3269 Posts: 28 Member
    I would love to have accountability buddies too! Please add me!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Sent ya a request!!!! I'm in it to win it this time!!! Had a relaxing free days for the holidays! Now the mission is back on till next week! Hahah I break for holidays and puppies!! 😝😝😝
  • jimculler1
    jimculler1 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey I will send you a FR. I'm only a few weeks into using this app, and would love more friends here. I've lost some weight the past couple years but not as much as I would like....and I'm trying to get off a plateau that seems to yoyo 3 pounds in either direction.
  • AIMDAIM
    AIMDAIM Posts: 9 Member
    I added you. If anyone would like some supportive buddies, can add me! 🖤
  • cynnamingirl
    cynnamingirl Posts: 12 Member
    You’re not alone! I’m just starting today, and I’m determined to do this!
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    I’ve sent you a friend request. I’m starting again I’ve piled on all the weight I lost last year 😢