Awkward Moments

Options
13»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have a colleague who is getting into Olympic lifting and was playing around with a piece of PVC pipe I keep at the office for stretching...she was practicing a snatch and it was off so I grabbed the pipe to show her where she was off.

I did the full movement and split the entire *kitten* out of my pants when I was in the overhead squat position. We were in the administrative common area of the office, so everyone in admin got a good show...

I had to go home for the day since I work about an hour commute from my office.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I work as FSR for a Toxicology lab, so I sent out Fed-Ex shipments daily to the main lab for processing. You get to know your delivery/pick-up drivers pretty well day-by-day.

I was told my usual Monday man would be replaced as he was moving.

I was sad, but I got to wish him farewell and that was that.

Flash forward to the next week. I can regularly expect pick-up between 3:45-4:45. It was about 2:50 or so and I was fighting an upset tummy all day so I was staying in my office more often than not. One of the girls I work with had emailed me and asked me for a physical document so I stood and was bent over my desk hitting "print" when a booming female voice sounded behind me, "Hello there! They told me I could come on back!"-- Completely caught off guard, I shrieked and jumped, and machine-gun farted in the process. Loud. Think someone dropping a book in a silent library.

The shock from my own shriek set off a secondary after-shock fart as I swiveled to make eye contact.

Bless her, she didn't miss a beat... "Well, I'm excited to meet you too but you win."

I handed off the day's package, laughed, and ran.

Mor-ti-fied.

Greatness!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Everyone ready for some really embarrassing TMI?

After a 60 pound weight loss my boobs shrunk from a DD to a small B. Unfortunately, one of them shrunk A LOT more then the other, leaving me embarrassingly lopsided. Today at the gym while I was lifting weights my nips got a little hard, and a guy pointed out to me that one of my nipples was a lot lower then the other. Almost cried I was so humiliated... :indifferent:
    Uhm that’s pretty inappropriate actually. He should be embarrassed, not you.

• iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I work as FSR for a Toxicology lab, so I sent out Fed-Ex shipments daily to the main lab for processing. You get to know your delivery/pick-up drivers pretty well day-by-day.

I was told my usual Monday man would be replaced as he was moving.

I was sad, but I got to wish him farewell and that was that.

Flash forward to the next week. I can regularly expect pick-up between 3:45-4:45. It was about 2:50 or so and I was fighting an upset tummy all day so I was staying in my office more often than not. One of the girls I work with had emailed me and asked me for a physical document so I stood and was bent over my desk hitting "print" when a booming female voice sounded behind me, "Hello there! They told me I could come on back!"-- Completely caught off guard, I shrieked and jumped, and machine-gun farted in the process. Loud. Think someone dropping a book in a silent library.

The shock from my own shriek set off a secondary after-shock fart as I swiveled to make eye contact.

Bless her, she didn't miss a beat... "Well, I'm excited to meet you too but you win."

I handed off the day's package, laughed, and ran.

Mor-ti-fied.

Greatness!

My life. :D