Your cleanest dirty joke

ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
Sometimes you just need a laugh. Keep it as clean as you can.

I was getting married in a few days and was over at my fiance's parents house finishing up some details. They both had to leave with my fiance to take care of some stuff that they didn't want me to see, so I just hung out watching TV. My fiance's younger sister came in the room to say hi. Now this girl is smokin' hot like her sister.......just younger. To my surprise she came up to me and said "I know you're getting married in a few days, so I had to tell you that I've always had a crush on you." I stared in shock at her. "Once you marry my sister, you're committed just to her. But you're not married yet. How about one last fling before you do?" I started sweating and suddenly was aroused. "I'm going upstairs to my room. I'll be waiting for you." She left and a few minutes later I got up and walked to the bottom of the stairway. I stood there for a few minutes contemplating what to do. I made my decision. I turned around and headed out the front door. When I opened the door, my fiance and her parents and other relatives started clapping. "You passed the test!!!! Now we know you're going to be a good husband!!!" I smiled and hugged everyone. The moral of the story..................leave condoms in your car.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    What's Scrooge McDuck's favorite way to stay clean?
    ⬇️

A golden shower

(I'm fairly certain I'm not doing this right but that's all I got, my friend) 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • saintor1
    saintor1 Posts: 376 Member
    Why Santa Claus has no child? Becoming he is coming once a year and using the back door.
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    u68lvcrzm98i.jpeg
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    What's brown and sticky?

A stick!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    My wife said her gynecologist told her she could not have sex. I asked her "What did your dentist say"?