31lbs down in 4 months w/pics

Options
2»

Replies

• curly1980
    curly1980 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow! You need to keep me in check! You should be very pleased with yourself, can't believe what a difference 31lbs makes!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Yesterday I had a weak moment where I felt like I saw no difference and my hard work wasn't showing. But you guys made me feel otherwise. Thanks!!!
  • Darrowland
    Darrowland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference around your middle. You have firmed up a lot! Kutgw
  • Edsgirl55
    Edsgirl55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference 31 lbs made. You look great!:smile:
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Can't tell you how helpful it is to see your great b/a pix ! I've lost 33 pounds in about the same time frame, and sometimes I feel as though I haven't lost a pound! Please keep up the good work and keep posting new pictures.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Can't tell you how helpful it is to see your great b/a pix ! I've lost 33 pounds in about the same time frame, and sometimes I feel as though I haven't lost a pound! Please keep up the good work and keep posting new pictures.

Thank you!! I cried yesterday because I took some pics of my stomach with my shirt pulled up and it just made me depressed. But today, is a new day and I know now, that other people can see the difference, even if I don't.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!