Options

JFT Goals
    - Work from home :smiley:
    - Work on laundry :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - take some food over to my mom :(
    - bed by 11:30ish :smiley:

Have a blessed day y'all!

Yesterday was fine, but mom has decided she does want me to completely take over her finances which has me a little nervous, but of course I will do it. I'm just not exactly sure what needs done. I want her to have some independence, but at the same time I need to limit her. It feels weird to give your mom an allowance, but that looks like what it may come to. In light of this, my anxiety is super high, and my give a crap and patience at work are extremely low. Mostly my patience is non-existent.

Anyway, today I need to research Power of Attorney etc. and calm the f down.

JFT

- 7:00 am meeting :smiley:
    - Get ready & go to work :smiley: -
    - Work on CUSUM Loops
    - Work on Calibration Schedules
    - Research POA
    - Dentist at 5:00
    - Mom after
    - Mother in law after that
    - Home by 10:00
    - Bed by 11:00
    - Only 2 drinks, I'd say none, but that's unlikely today
    - Log food

Have a fab day y'all!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 - I did go through and close the ones I'm not actively using, and I'm down to this:

5rvi0r1vuj8r.png

Most of this is sites (counting this) that I check daily. There's also a script I'm working on, and a fanfic, so I've got Doc files open, one with my notes, and one with the draft, for each of those. And then my library account so that I can check on what due dates are coming up, and Goodreads, which I try to update daily, and then some social media stuff, plus my email inboxes (which I will forget about if I leave them in bookmarks). And then several Facebook tabs, as I'm asking people for app recommendations. And then Google calendar for a long-term version of JFT, a teacher discussion board, and an article about the apps I'm looking into.

When I feel 'settled' I look through my bookmark folders XD
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 3 August

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    Water 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️

All our efforts to get the house ready to sell paid off and we’ve accepted an offer above the asking price 😊

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch ...taking over your mum's finances may seem overwhelming, but believe me, you will get used to it. It will become "normal" and just an extra chore to do. Sending you hugs.

@ZizzyBumble ...so pleased for you with your house offer. That was quick! fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

@cschmitz110515 ...ha ha I'm definitely not a runner either, but have done a lot of walking over the years. I'm doing my stretches!

@HEGoddard0928 ...lovely motor!

JFT Tuesday 3rd August

Log everything yes, although made meal for family and guessed a little bit
    Stay in the green slightly over
    No snacking none
    Back exercises the easy ones
    Walk 32 minutes in the evening

I have an even longer To Do list today, including an appointment to visit my mother in the care home. Also have to empty her pantry and take the suitable items to the local food bank. That should take up most of the afternoon.
    Hardly did anything on my list. Food donated, but told so many charities are doing food parcels now that it's not really required. None of the charities in town wanted my men's suits or baby walkers, so they are still in the car.

I didn't weigh and record my food last night as I cooked for family. I haven't yet decided if it's better just to enjoy the family meal and not weigh food, or to put my weight loss efforts first and record properly. I'm still careful with portions, and fairly good at estimating calories.

JFT Wednesday 4th August

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No snacking
    Back exercises
    Walk
    Pay bills/paperwork
    Ironing (behind on this this week)

Word for the year Strength

Lose 21lbs in 2021

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 4 Aug

Log
    Stay in the green
    Water
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh 😊 trend ⬇️

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

8/3/21

- up by 10✅
    - coffee & JFT✅
    - cut foam for workshop window ✅
    - vacuum/tidy living room🛑
    - clean my side of the bedroom✅ This was really the main cleaning thing I wanted to do today.
    - clean bathroom floor🛑
    - call neurologists✅Appt is for the end of September but it's the best I could do.
    - call GP✅ Couldn't get through. Will try again today.
    - chicken for dinner✅
    - teeth✅
    - shower✅
    - bed by 9:15🛑 closer to 9:40 I think.

JFT 08/4/21
    - up by 5:20✅4:58
    - update JFT ✅
    - work 6-1
    - talk to Chris about promotion
    - cancel November time off request
    - submit September time off request
    - psychiatry appt 4:15
    - buy chicken breasts
    - spend 20 minutes filling out cozy sheet
    - hard boil eggs
    - chicken breasts for dinner
    - Ta-Da/To-Do lists
    - teeth
    - meds
    - bed by 9:15
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Lifting.
    2. Morning: Take computer to school.
    3. Check on room assignment. Meetings!
    4. Lunch: Fish. Meetings, meetings, meetings!
    5. Afternoon: Choose orgs for donations? Check on plates. Log reading on Goodreads. Update MFP.
    6. Evening: S&F script work: 4-5 PM. Dinner: Something small. Livestream.
    7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    8. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Read: 1 hr (Sworn) while playing sleepy music.
    9. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. Wed book group. Sat yoga. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. Tuesday 8/3 CTC reading group; next Saturday 8/7 WAE picnic. No yoga Saturday.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    Today: 196.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – Late Oct? ObG schedule for 9/22. PCP Aug 17. Therapy July 27.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion August 3.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Working out, then leaving early!
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,313 Member
    Options

JFT

- 7:00 am meeting :smiley:
    - Get ready & go to work :smiley: -
    - Work on CUSUM Loops :smiley:
    - Work on Calibration Schedules :smiley:
    - Research POA :smiley:
    - Dentist at 5:00 :smiley:
    - Mom after :smiley:
    - Mother in law after that :( I bailed on the family dinner
    - Home by 10:00 :smiley:
    - Bed by 11:00 :smiley: I almost never make it to 11:00 these days
    - Only 2 drinks, I'd say none, but that's unlikely today :smiley:
    - Log food :(

Have a fab day y'all!

Goal wise yesterday was decent, I didn't log and didn't go to the in-laws, but I did only have 1 drink. Things went pretty well with mom, I just need to figure out a budget for her. Now that I have access to her bank account that should be rather easy.

I totally didn't want to come to work today, but I have an in person meeting in the afternoon and I thought there was an audit today. Turns out the audit is tomorrow & Friday. That means for the first time in over a year, I will be at work all 5 days. How crazy, lol.

Nothing really on the agenda this evening, so I'll probably do laundry...

My in person meeting just got canceled, this may end up being a half day in the office and a half day at home...

JFT Wednesday

- Work by 8:00 :( 8:30 and in a ball cap
    - Do some method reviews and revisions.
    - Make a spreadsheet/budget for mom
    - Laundry
    - Maybe actually make dinner, but I kind of want Chinese
    - Bed by 11:00
    - Log food

Y'all have an awesome day!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »

08/03/2021 Tuesday JFT:

✅MFP - post and log (logging has been a slight struggle lately)
    ✅Self-care routine
    ✅Yoga
    ✅BBL 1-DVD
    ✅Gym - elliptical only
    ❌Finish EOC note card prep
    ❌Read one chapter in a prep book➡️ I did review my schedule and restructured my studying game plan. Now I need to implement it. This week I'll finish the week by completing these two task and next week I begin the hardcore studying!!

08/04/2021 Wednesday JFT:

MFP - post and log (logging has been a slight struggle lately)
    Self-care routine
    Yoga
    BBL 1-DVD
    Gym - Meeting with trainer then elliptical
    Finish EOC note card prep
    Read one chapter in a prep book

I vow to be productive today and not let the negative couch energy trap me, Lol!! 😅

Have a wonderful day my friends!! 🌷🤗🌷
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. 4-mile run.
    2. Morning: Meetings. Get computer. Check email.
    3. Put up posters.
    4. Lunch: Sushi. Review unit plans and create lessons for day 1.
    5. Afternoon: Choose orgs for donations? Check on plates. Log reading on Goodreads. Update MFP.
    6. Evening: S&F script work: 4-5 PM. Dinner: Something small. Clois before bed.
    7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    8. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Read: 1 hr (Sworn) while playing sleepy music.
    9. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. Wed book group. Sat yoga. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. Tuesday 8/3 CTC reading group; next Saturday 8/7 WAE picnic. No yoga Saturday.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    Today: 196.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – Late Oct? ObG schedule for 9/22. PCP Aug 17. Therapy July 27.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion August 3.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Today was a hard day. OOF. Tomorrow is likely to be another one. Time to head to bed.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 947 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

JFT Wednesday 4th August

Log everything I did, until late evening
    Stay in the green no
    No snacking none....until crisps and a drink in the evening
    Back exercises yes
    Walk no, too sore
    Pay bills/paperwork the urgent stuff
    Ironing (behind on this this week) yes

Last night was a disaster, and I don't even know why I did it, apart from still seeing it as a treat. I'm so close to be able to wear my clothes that I like (as opposed to what fits). Only about half a stone away...I can do this!
    So a new day...

JFT Thursday 5th August

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No snacking
    Back exercises
    Last hour of ironing, load car
    Gardening, mow lawn

I feel I should do outside jobs today as it's forecast to be the last dry day for a while. Will see what I can manage, not doing well with bending down today. Will also continue with my list!

Word for the year Strength

Lose 21lbs in 2021

• MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »

08/04/2021 Wednesday JFT:

✅MFP - post and log (logging has been a slight struggle lately)
    ✅Self-care routine
    ✅Yoga
    ✅BBL 1-DVD
    ✅Gym - Meeting with trainer then elliptical
    ✅Finish EOC note card prep
    ✖Read one chapter in a prep book➡️ Watched a 1 hr teaching prep video instead of reading.

@cschmitz110515 Fabulous photo!! You two look amazing and seem very happy!! I'm glad you were able to reconnect with a friend in person!! 🌷🤗🌷

@Snowflake1968 Yes, weights will help with the arms!! The awesome thing is it does not take a huge amount of weights either, something around 4 pounds would work. I bet YouTube has a few videos you could follow for arm weights (free weights).

08/05/2021 Thursday JFT:

MFP - post and log (logging has been a slight struggle lately)
    Self-care routine
    Yoga
    BBL 1-DVD
    Gym - Elliptical
    Small grocery store trip
    Finish EOC note card prep
    Read one chapter in a prep book
    Watch 1 prep video

Happy Thursday everyone!! Stay strong and keep rockin!! ⭐😎⭐
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,313 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday

- Work by 8:00 :( 8:30 and in a ball cap
    - Do some method reviews and revisions. :smiley: -
    - Make a spreadsheet/budget for mom :smiley: -
    - Laundry :(
    - Maybe actually make dinner, but I kind of want Chinese :neutral: - Had Chinese
    - Bed by 11:00 :(
    - Log food :(

Y'all have an awesome day!

Yesterday the goals just didn't happen, but today I went to get dressed and my jeans didn't fit, I guess that means it's time to buckle down. I've never in my life been this big, and it's mortifying to me how I've let it happen. Even more annoying is that I'm not doing anything to fix it, not really. I did have a protein bar instead of a pop tart today, I'll take that as a win.

Not really much to do at work today, mostly just hanging out to see if I'm needed for the Customer VDA audit... Fun times. It's date night, but not sure what we are doing tonight. We've been doing pub trivia, and I have reservations, but truthfully it's getting a bit old. It is usually themed trivia and I read up on the topic before we go. I have really good short term recall. The topic is broad this evening, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings, all of which we've seen or read but it's been a while, but I really don't feel like brushing up on it. If we go, we may actually not win. We've won the past 4 weeks.

Collected and evaluated 6 months of data on mom's finances yesterday and found that she spends nearly 30% of her fixed income on her pets and 10% on cigarettes. 40% is utilities and that leaves very little for her grocery and misc. things. I'm not going to change her habits, but I think we've come up with a way to limit her spending. Basically she is going to work with cash only and instead of spending 100% of her income we will only give her access to 90%. I really don't think she will notice a difference as she will have money in hand. She'll have a food/pet food/misc. budget (38% of her income instead of 43%) and a veterinarian budget (10% instead of 16%), in envelopes in cash each month. Lowering the vet allowance just means she won't spay every cat that she sees, because she only does it when she thinks she has the money to do it. I take the check book and I take the banking app off of her phone so she doesn't think she has more money than she really does because of uncleared checks, etc. That's what got her in trouble, not accounting for the checks she wrote. Still need to get the power of attorney so I can work on her behalf with her utility and credit card companies. The next big question is do we move her house into our name, or is it too late for that... In WV you have to have possession of the house for 5 years before they go into a nursing home for the state not to take it. Things have been going down hill rather quickly lately so it doesn't seem like she will be living on her own for that long. I guess I need to start checking into nursing homes. Of course I doubt any of them will allow pets or smoking. She will be pissed!

Sorry for rambling.

JFT Thursday

- Protein bar for breakfast :smiley:
    - Shower :(
    - Work by 8:00 :( 8:30
    - Go home for lunch or have another protein bar
    - Home by 5:00
    - Shower since I didn't this morning
    - date night
    - Bed by 11:30
    - Log food
    - Limit drinking tonight and choose wisely for dinner

Have an amazing day y'all!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Recap 8/4 W
    1) Walked dog 3.9 mi before work, dog treat from garbage man B) happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :mrgreen: 14/14 boom! 15.3K
    3) Net cals zero / 14c water :smiley: green 13 & 13c
    4) GA-C/V complete Accountability section :smiley: / start Vouchers section :neutral: finally got boxes of records from ST late in afternoon / clear some email backlog at least not worse
    5) At least one ta-da :smiley: bunch of TA-DAs! / 7:30 concert at St. James Park skipped ~ didn't feel like sitting in park with v warm & humid weather plus air quality alert ~ stayed home in air conditioned comfort, watched some Olympics & got stuff done around home
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work) :smiley: 5/6

JFT 8/5 R
    1) Walked dog 3.06 mi before work ~ slept thru 3 snooze alarms, had to cut walk a bit short, but oh that last bit of sleep was terrific! :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Prelog box dinner (pre-ordered) & beer at concert / net cals at maintenance? / 12c water
    4) IIA OnDemand course (deadline is 8/12) / start GA-C/V Vouchers testing / don't let emails get out of control
    5) Check-in 5:30 & pick up dinner order / GBBG concert 6:00 / remember to prep tomorrow's pills & water bottles
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / ? alarm (walk or x-train, not sure of weather forecast)

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (232 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    JFT 08/4/21
    - up by 5:20✅4:58
    - update JFT ✅
    - work 6-1 ✅
    - talk to Chris about promotion🛑 Forgot that he wasn't there
    - cancel November time off request🛑
    - submit September time off request🛑
    - psychiatry appt 4:15✅Was really really good. I like him a lot.
    - buy chicken breasts✅
    - spend 20 minutes filling out cozy sheet✅Closer to 40! Very proud of myself for this!
    - hard boil eggs✅Cooked them too long but whatever. They're still edible.
    - chicken breasts for dinner✅Was super yummy
    - Ta-Da/To-Do lists✅
    - teeth✅
    - meds✅
    - bed by 9:15✅A bit earlier I think. Lol. I was really tired last night.

No time to update. Break's almost over. Today has been a Murphy's Law kind of morning though! Help!

JFT, 8/5/21
    - Up by 5:20✅5:15
    - Update JFT✅
    - Work 6-1
    - Talk to Chris re:LSA
    - Cancel November dates
    - Request September dates
    - Spend 10 minutes in office on the form
    - Buy pork chops
    - Make chops for dinner
    - KEEP LOGGING FOOD
    - Try out the exercise bike I bought 6 months ago and have never used
    - DISHES
    - teeth/meds
    - Ta-Da/To-Do lists
    - Bed by 8:30
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,197 Member
    Options
    Goals for today, thurs, 8/5
    1. log all food
    2. plant meals -- bbq chicken, corn on cob, watermelon
    3. concentrate on water --- week 3 of NO caffeine! I did it ... been wanting to get off diet soda for such a long time

August challenge .. plan meals
    5/5 :)
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I've been absent again. For the last three days I have been deathly sick. I went to the doctor today to get some tests done to see if we can figure out what I'm sick with. He also gave me a pain relief injection, and for the first time in those three days I don't have a migraine and my throat doesn't hurt so bad that's a chore to just drink water.
    I'm even cooking myself a healthy dinner for the first time in those three days.

Hopefully in a few more days I'll be back on track and able to start working towards my weight loss.

Stay safe, healthy, and awesome folks <3