2021 will be a new me

Options
This year I will become a different person and my goal is to lose 80 pounds exercise daily and eat better already told my household I'm doing my own thing well come to find out were on 3 different diets between my husband and I and his mom.

Replies

• mariwrh
    mariwrh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello:)
    I've also got around 80 pounds to go, would love to be each other's support system:)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    lisatx2021 wrote: »
    This year I will become a different person and my goal is to lose 80 pounds exercise daily and eat better already told my household I'm doing my own thing well come to find out were on 3 different diets between my husband and I and his mom.

There is no magic diet in weight loss. Unless you are diabetic, or have another health issue that dictates a certain way of eating, you can eat the same as everyone else, with minor differences to reduce calories. My household all eats the same thing. I simply may have less bread/rice potatoes or use a lower calorie dressing and smaller portions. Things like that. I eat normal, every day food. I lost 130 pounds doing so :) Over the past 2 years I've gained some of that back, but that's my own doing, and why I am back here LOL

Learn how to accurately weigh and measure your food and use the recipe builder and you'll be off to a great start!