Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Zumba September Challenge

As a continuation of our august challenge here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1053821-zumba-august-challenge

Welcome to the Zumba September Challenge Group. The Plan is to workout with zumba for at least 30minutes a day 6 times a week!

Please indicate your interest. I am a Zumba lover! And it works

Please visit the link below to join. Its a closed group on fb, so only we the members can see the posts in the group. Also you get reminders/notifications when anyone posts to the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/194560374044869/

Replies

• jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Any one?
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    But why on facebook? We here.
  • flamie92
    flamie92 Posts: 12
    Is it doing it together or just on your own x
  • I will do it! I am a ZIN member and need motivation to practice, so if that can count, I'm in!
  • mistytopp
    mistytopp Posts: 10 Member
    im in!! :)
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    I am down again :)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    I will do it! I am a ZIN member and need motivation to practice, so if that can count, I'm in!

Hahahhaha.

How can you be a ZIN member and need motivation to practice? :laugh:

As a Zumba instructor and ZIN member as well- I'm just curious. :flowerforyou:
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    I'd love to join because I did horrible for August, but why don't you start it as a group on here, not a forum and not on FB?? Just a suggestion. :flowerforyou:
  • I'm down!! I'm so in love with Zumba and I will be ZIN this Saturday!! Whoop whoop!! Lets go!! See you all on FB! :smile:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 352 Member
    count me in love Zumba! I will go to the website....
  • I think I found the correct group on FB. It still says August...is this correct? Thanks!
  • jaygirl3
    Its on fb as there are several instagrammers on it too, and fb gives notifications. its a closed group so no one sees your posts except for the group members. as at now, we are 57 members.
  • rosie4850
    rosie4850 Posts: 10 Member
    I am on board this September Zumba challenge! I did my first day yesterday and am hip shaking sore today! I have my own engagement party in early November so I am going to get in shape!
    I have cardio party in my DVD player today and am excited to be going home to it tonight. I am also taking measurements as I want to see those numbers go down.
  • I will do it! I am a ZIN member and need motivation to practice, so if that can count, I'm in!

Hahahhaha.

How can you be a ZIN member and need motivation to practice? :laugh:

As a Zumba instructor and ZIN member as well- I'm just curious. :flowerforyou:

Fellow ZIN/instructor here and believe it or not, I also need motivation to practice. I get such a high off teaching that practice sessions kind of don't cut it!

Seriously, I get so over-excited when I teach that I really go balls to the wall and practice sessions feel extremely tame in comparison. I guess I miss all the smiley faces and energy that come with a class :)

Anyway, I really want to join but feel like I'm over-extending myself ... Already doing the 30 day shred and committed to C25K (did week 5, day 1 this morning) ... But having said that, I do teach two classes a week so only need to tack on three practice sessions ... Ok, I'm in. *off to find the Facebook group*

:heart:
  • jaygirl3
    thanks for joining ladies, here is to a great month of zumba