MFP not syncing steps to fitbit

Hi all,

I’m new to MFP, I have a new iWatch SE and I’ve linked it to MFP so that MFP can act as an intermediary with Fitbit as Apple and Fitbit don’t play nice together. However my steps do not seen to be synced across, I removed MobileTrack in Fitbit in case this was given priority and not allowing the data to be imported, but this made no difference. Can anyone help, I thought once the two apps were tied together activity would be synced - including steps.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Have you chosen the iWatch as your tracker in the Steps section in the App or just linked them in general? Also sometimes the app is a bit glitchy and it can be easier to do things on the web version and vice versa so if you did this in the app, try doing it on the MFP website.

You might find a bit more help on this in the Support section and if you can't find it you can also contact tech support from there.

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us
  • jasonbrown4519
    jasonbrown4519 Posts: 2 Member
    MFP is pulling in the data from my Apple Watch for my steps, for instance it is saying “1,555 Apple Watch steps” on the home page of the iOS app so I know it’s pulling the data.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    MFP is pulling in the data from my Apple Watch for my steps, for instance it is saying “1,555 Apple Watch steps” on the home page of the iOS app so I know it’s pulling the data.

So then they have synced. Do you mean you're not getting a calorie adjustment? Or are you expecting MyFitnessPal to transfer the data back to Fitbit? I am not sure that works if that's what you're trying to do.