Lack motivation 2021 is the year!

Options
My name is Ashley, I am 25 from Tennessee. I am at my heaviest weight and looking to lose 40 pounds. This journey is not only about the weight loss, I want to develop long-term habits for my health.
I have come to realize I can no longer eat like my husband and not gain weight 🤣🤣
Please feel free to add me for accountability! :)

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    girl, my husband is 140 pounds soaking wet, I feel your pain. And he's 50 years old! He cant even blame it on youthful male metabolism. its just how he IS. I can out eat him pretty much any day of the week LOLOLOLOL

That said, he DOES have a very physical job and does the majority of hard labor on our farm. Still. its STILL not fair LOLOLOL

motivation comes from within. Its an old saying but true. Feel free to add me if you want. I eat normal stuff. nothing weird. Sometimes my meal is modified slightly from what I give my husband and son, but at its base, its the same food (ex: tonight they are having cheeseburgers and I'm having a burger bowl - fancy name for burger salad. Tomorrow they will have chicken parmesan, I will have a chicken cutlet and veg. you get the idea lol)