I walked 1.2 Miles!!!!

Options
Ok so for most people this is not a big deal but for me it is since just 2 weeks ago I could not even make a quarter mile.

Yay!!!

Replies

• rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ok so for most people this is not a big deal but for me it is since just 2 weeks ago I could not even make a quarter mile.

Yay!!!
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!! WTG i am still waiting fo rhte smow to melt to get out of ht ehouse with the stroller. Gotta love northern Manitoba. But quiet an accomplishment Proud to hear it!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Way to go, rayneenie! That's awesome! Congrats on your weight loss so far! You're doing wonderful!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!! 1.2 miles is so good. Keep it up, pretty soon you'll be at 5 and joggin!!!!!! Way to go. Ok, your makin me wanna get out there and walk.

Great job on your weight loss too, amazing how every pound makes you feel ha? YAY for Rayneenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! Keep up the good work chica!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

That is wonderful. Great job!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work. :glasses:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Awesome job!! It's amazing how fast you can improve, huh? Keep up the amazing work!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    You rock!! :drinker: :smokin: woot woot
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    you will be amazed at how you improve! that is soooo great! keep going!:happy:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! Excellent work Raynel :drinker: Woot, woot!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    WOOOO!!!! That rocks so hard! You'll be running marathons before you know it! :laugh: :wink:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOOOO!!!! That rocks so hard! You'll be running marathons before you know it! :laugh: :wink:

I can safely say there are no marathons in this girls future. I won't be coming up your way and climbing any mountain either:laugh: . I may do the breast cancer walk next year though.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well done, that's a really big improvment!:drinker:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good going Reynel:drinker: You are making such wonderful progress. You will be out walking with your nephew some day when he is old enough.:flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep it up :drinker:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Go you!!! Awesome, keep it up!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Isn't the human body a wonderful thing...it's a miracle the way the body can increase in strength so rapidly.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    That is super fantastic, keep up the good work!