For those who hopped back on the MFP wagon.....

Options
REDMANIV
REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
I have been using the MFP app on my phone since last November and initially had great success with it. I hit a small roadblock however after my son dipped my smart phone into a glass of water. While waiting for my replacement phone I pretty much completely shut down counting calories and working out and gained all of the weight back that I had lost since November......in just two months.

I have been on a weight loss roller coaster for the past 24 years that I have served in the military. Now that I am retired I really lost any motivation to keep the weight off of my body. That is until the clothes that I just bought a month ago for my new job started to not fit correctly, I finally got on the scale again.....and saw my huge belly in the mirror............so here I am.

I am a married man of 15 years and me and my wife have seven beautiful children.

I am ready to be a motivator and to be motivated as we take steps towards making our weight loss goals and keeping the weight off for good.

Feel free to add me if you are looking for someone who has a positive attitude towards weight loss.

Take care,

Fred R.

Replies

• louwright2013
    louwright2013 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fab post Fred thanks for the add :-)
  • dominijean
    dominijean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was in the Marine Corps for 10 years and have steadily gained a lot of weight after I got out. 4 years of college after that didn't help much, either. My husband just retired from the Army after 24 years. We both are working towards a clean eating diet. I love it. I never realized how many different types of food there are out there that I've never tasted!