Does thou Jeep after a workout?

Options
ColtRocker
ColtRocker Posts: 135 Member
IMO there's no finer moment than jumping in your Rubicon after a great day in the gym and driving off in the sunset. So, if y'all don't mind, please post some pics so I'll be more inclined to come back here and update my meals. I appreciate the support...

Replies

• ColtRocker
    Options
    Trying to post pic
  • ColtRocker
    Options
    Apparently I can't post pictures, but I believe I marked this as spam. Someone please help the FNG
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I can't afford no Rubicon, player

I jump in my 3-door Mazda Miata with the sanded down hood and University of Phoenix license plate holder. My brother got it as a graduation gift then passed it down to me after I got out of the county with my barbering diploma. He was so proud of his lil bro. First place I drove to was Pink's Hot Dogs on Sunset Blvd if I recall. Yep. Those were the days, player. Ain't too many left like us.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I jump in my 3-door Mazda Miata with the sanded down hood and University of Phoenix license plate holder. My brother got it as a graduation gift then passed it down to me after I got out of the county with my barbering diploma. He was so proud of his lil bro. First place I drove to was Pink's Hot Dogs on Sunset Blvd if I recall. Yep. Those were the days, player. Ain't too many left like us.

Pink's on Sunset, be still my soul <3

This Miata, does it have enough under the hood to make the pilgrimage to Tommy Burger on Rampart ?
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This Miata, does it have enough under the hood to make the pilgrimage to Tommy Burger on Rampart ?
    Yes, but please wear earth tones. I don't wanna get shot at over curly fries.
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Lol, nope. I walk home and have a nice shower. - I don't even have a car of any description.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Yes, but please wear earth tones. I don't wanna get shot at over curly fries.

to be honest, I can't think of a better reason to be shot at more then curly fries.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    ColtRocker wrote: »
    IMO there's no finer moment than jumping in your Rubicon after a great day in the gym and driving off in the sunset. So, if y'all don't mind, please post some pics so I'll be more inclined to come back here and update my meals. I appreciate the support...
    Trying to post pic
    Apparently I can't post pictures, but I believe I marked this as spam. Someone please help the FNG

Everything about this is fantastic and I am dyingggg 😂😂😂
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Is that the same as a Wrangler? 🤔 My local car rental place upgraded me to a metallic orange one of these for whatever reason two summers ago. Didn't take the top off but it was fun and got looks everywhere...while all I was doing was listening to talk radio 🤷🏿‍♀️

Also, surprisingly good on gas!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i mean... i get INTO my basic white girl white jeep renegade after my workout and go home.

does that count?

LOL
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Gym? Rubicon? I don't understand those words.

:)

But gotta say how much I love the little girl doing wheelies.