Today is the day - back on track

Options
Ok, so I have logged into and tracked my meals on this site for 230 days in a row. However, the last 5-6 days have been a little out of control. I had an event at work that was causing super high stress on Wednesday- and it wasn't really stress eating, but I just didn't care enough to think about what I was eating. Even when I am dedicated to losing weight, I still manage to work in some fast food, pizza, chocolate, etc. However, for the last 5 days, it was a bit excessive. I may or may not have had Taco Bell for dinner last night and turned around and ordered KFC to go on the way out the door. (Taco Bell / KFC = One restaurant in my area).

Anyhow, I'm not looking for any good/bad food advice. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me that it's ok that I went over 3000 calories the last 5 days. I am fine with all that. I am just posting this so that I can say / type that today is the day that I am back on track.

Anyone else ever just feel like they need to put it out there to make it true (because everything you post on the internet HAS to be true, right?)?

Replies

• Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Yesterday is gone. Your mistakes are behind you. While I know not everything on the internet is true, I expect you to do this. do you have a good friend base to hold you accountable?