Hello from New Zealand πŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ˜ŠβœŒοΈ

Options
Hey guys , just wanted to say hello . I’m new to my fitness pal and really liking the app so far 😊 I’m from a very small town at the bottom of New Zealand πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ Anyone else ??? 😊✌️

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm kinda over around the world somewhere (upper US), been on MFP for a while. What kind of goals are you working toward, that you're finding the app helpful? Wishing you much success!
  • WalkerJamielee426
    Options
    Heya , thanks for your warm welcome 😊✌️My goals are to loose a bit of weight and tone up . This is my first time tracking macros and although I’m finding it a little difficult to put meals together I can actually eat due to ibs and endometriosis I’ve already lost a kg in about a week . So far so good 😊πŸ’ͺ✌️
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    Heya , thanks for your warm welcome 😊✌️My goals are to loose a bit of weight and tone up . This is my first time tracking macros and although I’m finding it a little difficult to put meals together I can actually eat due to ibs and endometriosis I’ve already lost a kg in about a week . So far so good 😊πŸ’ͺ✌️

That's great! It makes it a little easier once I learned that the macros don't have to be exact- little over some days, under others kinda averages out - and it's OK to take a little time to get that part dialed in. Calories are the big deal for weight management, the macros are for nutrition, satiation, health, plus getting enough protein will help with the toning efforts. Hope it goes super well for you here! πŸ™‚
  • TheStidge
    TheStidge Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Kia Ora Jamie Lee! Greetings from Australia!
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. Not from NZ but feel free to add & Chat
  • alisamuir
    alisamuir Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, also from the bottom of the South Island.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from the North Island. Feel free to add me.