Bad anxiety day

Options
chocolate1902
chocolate1902 Posts: 48 Member
Some days it just triggers for apparently no reason for seen. Just shows up. I am on a long stationary bike ride to work thru it as I post. Helps me relax and think past it. Look into the valley and see all the hidden flowers. All the awesome possibilities!

Replies

• yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That’s great that you are getting off your butt and trying to make that feeling go away. Best of luck. And deep breaths!
    There’s a nice little series on Netflix called “headspace- guide to meditation” that I’ve been tuning into one episode a day and it’s quite refreshing.
    It’s helped me relax every night. Which is when my anxiety usually hits.
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I’m gonna tune into that Netflix show tonight. Thank you so much for the advice. Yeah, it does no good to sit around when anxiety hits. I own a business so I don’t sit around very much but sometimes maybe I don’t even recognize how bad my anxiety is getting through all the business of the day.Then I recognize how on I am when I do try to slow down a little bit. Peace, love, health to all!

Yes business owner here too. Currently under another lock down, so I can’t work.
    I can totally relate.
    I’m used to working 12 hour days on the floor 5 days a week and days off running around for work, my brain is always going.
    To have that all of a sudden stop, has been challenging.
    Finding one or two new things to help keep me occupied has been great.
    One being those little meditation episodes!
    Goodluck!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I second meditation. I've started playing hypnosis and guided sleep stuff on YouTube when I fall asleep at night to hopefully reprogram my subconscious eventually.
  • CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I second meditation. I've started playing hypnosis and guided sleep stuff on YouTube when I fall asleep at night to hopefully reprogram my subconscious eventually.

I do this a lot and I think it can help. I suggest interested persons scan the video while awake if you've just stumbled upon something on YouTube.

I've seen ones that will try to hypnotize you to become their patron and subscribe to something.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    CaramonM wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

I do this a lot and I think it can help. I suggest interested persons scan the video while awake if you've just stumbled upon something on YouTube.

I've seen ones that will try to hypnotize you to become their patron and subscribe to something.

😂 amazing 👌 I was wondering about that. The ones that I've stayed awake for have been pure