Has anyone tried Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Tea

Options
Hi everyone,

New to this boards, but I just had to share a find I discovered yesterday. It's a decaf tea chocolate hazelnut, no calories and you feel just like you're drinking a chocolate bar. Sooooo satisfying, and counts as water intake since it's decaf and you don't need to add anything to it.

Hope everyone gets a chance to try it, I'm luvin it.

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    that sounds divine! I love their double chai spice tea. Mmmm.
  • kcbythec
    kcbythec Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey Bogmama,

Just goes to show that everything good in this world doesn't have to be fattening or bad for you.

By the way, nice pix of your back muscles, you a lifter?

KC
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    that sounds delicious. I am going to have to try this for sure,. I also love the chai spiced tea, YUM
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    where did you find her?
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Yes!! And I love their Vanilla Chai decaf even more!! I also like (as far as green tea goes) Stash's Chai Green. All are yummy w/a splash of unsweet vanilla almond milk too!!
  • kcbythec
    kcbythec Posts: 22
    Options
    Gee didn't know there were so many Stash lovers, great to see. Thanks for responding.

KC

1380139.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    what store do they sell it at?
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I get mine at my local Kroger grocery store. I've looked in my Publix, but didn't see it there. I haven't really looked anywhere else.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    KC - thanks! I'm doing P90X and just took that picture on Tuesday! Where did you find the tea? My local grocery store doesn't have it yet.