Back to finish the job

Options
Hi,

I was on MFP a few years ago and lost a lot of weight. I moved away and put a little weight on rather than continue losing weight. I’m ok with that, I did not balloon so my lifestyle has changed to something more sustainable but I want to get to my target.

I am an enthusiastic cyclist (not very talented but love it) as well as light running.

Would be great if people wanted to hold me to account and achieve my goals in 2021 and beyond

Mike

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Love your profile photo (PP)! Welcome back to MFP too!

There's quite a few cyclists and a zillion and a half runners here in the forums. When it comes to holding you to account, what would help best?
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Connections that are active in posting and commenting. I don’t get a lot of positive reinforcement at home so just a ‘good job’ can be enough or sometimes ‘you can do better’
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    May you find all the supporters you need here! In addition to friends who can DM (direct message) you privately, you'll find many an MFPer like me ready to shower you with accolades as well as give constructive feedback.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    I find this site so positive and encouraging. Feel free to add me as a friend. I’m on here fairly regularly 😊