Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If you were addicted, or had to be addicted to a healthy food, what is it?

2»

Replies

• siberiantarragonsiberiantarragon Member Posts: 75 Member Member Posts: 75 Member
    I'm addicted to tea (just plain with no milk or sugar). Most of the beverages I drink in a day are tea or iced tea.

I also find raspberries to be pretty addictive. I can't eat just part of the box and then put it away. If I buy a box, the entire box is getting eaten at once, probably on the same day I bought it. Of course, since raspberries are so expensive and not in season for that long, I can't have them as often as I would like.

Also, any type of unsweetened chocolate. I put cocoa powder (like the plain unsweetened kind used for baking) in everything. And one of my favorite healthy snacks is unsweetened baking chocolate chips with dates or berries.
  • TravelerravenTravelerraven Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    Eggs
    Salads
    Couscous and Bulgar Wheat
    Beans / Hummus
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,083 Member Member Posts: 6,083 Member
    I already am obsessed with canned pumpkin (been eating it every day for 10 years). Also strawberries. I eat 1-2c a day and have for 10 years haha. Same with zucchini, mmmm.

edited January 13
  • millerjr5millerjr5 Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    I already am obsessed with canned pumpkin (been eating it every day for 10 years). Also strawberries. I eat 1-2c a day and have for 10 years haha. Same with zucchini, mmmm.

Whoa! You never got tired of it? Thats amazing!
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,282 Member Member Posts: 1,282 Member

Lol! I had gone on a diet in high school and all I ate was old fashioned oats, canned pumpkin, lettuce, few slices lean packaged turkey, one grahm cracker and sugar free jello. Well... I wore out on pumpkin! Lol!
    edited January 16
    I am completely addicted to tofu 😋
  • millerjr5millerjr5 Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I am completely addicted to tofu 😋

Thats not so bad, right?
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,055 Member Member Posts: 5,055 Member
    Clementines
    A nice juicy sweet clementine; love 'em.
  • yayamom3yayamom3 Member Posts: 910 Member Member Posts: 910 Member
    Avocados!!!
  • cwolfman13cwolfman13 Member Posts: 38,472 Member Member Posts: 38,472 Member
    Also beside tofu I am addicted to broccoli and mixed dark leafy greens ...🙂
  • OnedaywriterOnedaywriter Member Posts: 224 Member Member Posts: 224 Member
    Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter. And more peanut butter! I can’t get enough.
    It’s healthy but so calorie dense I have to be careful because I can blow a whole days worth of calories in five minutes!!
  • lemurcat2lemurcat2 Member, Premium Posts: 6,502 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,502 Member
    Radishes and cottage cheese and feta (not all together, although that would be fine too). Also wild caught salmon or smoked salmon. Giardiniera. Almond butter. Sesame seeds.
    edited January 22