znzoxw8ggpdj.jpeg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg
  • JSLuke59
    JSLuke59 Posts: 65 Member
    Well done Amazon76!
    I see some of your posts on bodyspace but for some reason I can no longer comment on people’s posts so I basically use it to enter my workouts and get the weekly feedback. You definitely put in some very good workouts!
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg

• KickassAmazon76
    JSLuke59 wrote: »
    Well done Amazon76!
    I see some of your posts on bodyspace but for some reason I can no longer comment on people’s posts so I basically use it to enter my workouts and get the weekly feedback. You definitely put in some very good workouts!
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg

What's your handle on there (same as here)? I have noticed a few that show as commenting, but don't show up in the app version.
  • JSLuke59
    I’m on as JLuke7
    Well done Amazon76!
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg

What's your handle on there (same as here)? I have noticed a few that show as commenting, but don't show up in the app version.

• KickassAmazon76
    edited January 2021
    I’m on as JLuke7
    Well done Amazon76!
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg

That's weird, even if I search for you I can't find you.
    Do you have a secondary name? When you look at the app, sometimes it shows two names. Are both the same? I tried changing my username at one point and now I have two different names attached to the one profile because they don't let you change the original name.
  • JSLuke59
    No secondary name but I’m using the app on a different phone with a different email. I wasn’t able to change the email address either. If I want to post my workout I have to go online but even online I can’t reply to others so I kind of settled in my mind it’s just a workout tracker for me.
    I’m on as JLuke7
    Well done Amazon76!
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg

Do you have a secondary name? When you look at the app, sometimes it shows two names. Are both the same? I tried changing my username at one point and now I have two different names attached to the one profile because they don't let you change the original name.

• KickassAmazon76
    edited January 2021
    No secondary name but I’m using the app on a different phone with a different email. I wasn’t able to change the email address either. If I want to post my workout I have to go online but even online I can’t reply to others so I kind of settled in my mind it’s just a workout tracker for me.
    I’m on as JLuke7
    Well done Amazon76!
    Nicely done!
    6emzqyv26voy.jpg

Kinda sucks. But it is still a cool tool to use!
  • JSLuke59
    Exceeded last weeks shoulder day - PROGRESS!
    rpu41nu0tw7i.jpeg
  • JSLuke59
    Monday - Legs & Core
    e7e1rh8827xm.jpeg
  • JSLuke59
    Week in review.
    x8ch16naml3b.jpeg
  • KickassAmazon76
    Nice work! My rep recaps don't usually come out til Tuesday. Grrr.
  • KickassAmazon76
    844bwi5eaw4r.png
    This was last week's. I'm hoping for all dark blue this week!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Oh mine came early... And I missed dk blue in ONE exercise! Gah!

zqgqd3adrkiw.png

Also, don't ask me why I have a man body in my pics. I don't know. Lol
  • JSLuke59
    edited January 2021
    Well done!
    I’ve seen another woman say when they had a female body showing it would never go dark blue. But when they switched it to a male it was all bark blue. Seems kind of odd. Either way you definitely stepped it up from the prior week!

zqgqd3adrkiw.png

zqgqd3adrkiw.png

zqgqd3adrkiw.png

• JSLuke59
    Great start to a new day!
    jdamxmodgue8.jpeg
  • JSLuke59
    Back & Biceps
    5m96cisiznxk.jpeg
  • KickassAmazon76
    Well done!

This was mine last night. 😊

gyes4fk3co68.jpg
  • JSLuke59
    Great session!
    The numbers and the photo prove you are disciplined!
    Well done!

This was mine last night. 😊

gyes4fk3co68.jpg

• JSLuke59
    Not bad for a scheduled rest day. I always use the term “listen to your body”. Well my body was telling me to push on brother!!!

v1uwolcpo21i.jpeg