Here we go again; hopefully once and for all! Looking for support buddies Lets do this!

26f here

So i've been alright through 2020; went from 147lbs to 133lbs, then over the festive period put on about 6 lbs, so 1/2 stone

i'm realising that i'm really needing a support system to influence me for the better because when it's me on my own; it's really me and my impulses and there's more of them than just me

So moving forward:
1. meal planning
2. 5:2 diet to start off with; on the 5 days - 2 meals + 1 shake
3. support system
4. I've got ankle weights that ill start wearing on my walk to work
5. start exercising again slowly ... i need to relearn how to use the jump rope and resistance bands; i'm sure there's videos online i can use - i'm interested in Chloe Ting's workouts atm
6. actually drink water lol

Ultimately aiming to lose 20lbs/10kg/a stone and a half.

Here we go i guess!
Looking forward to meeting you all and getting involved in the community

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,023 Member
    Hi, and welcome: You've had some great success already, and it sounds like you have a good plan for further progress.

This is a pretty friendly & helpful community IME. There are lots of great interest groups, and people who do almost every kind of eating style or workouts. I've seen other people mention Chloe Ting before, so I'm betting you'll find some kindred folks around here - maybe in the Fitness part of the Community forums?

I'm a li'l ol' lady rower in weight maintenance, myself, so traveling in a bit different lane. Nonetheless, I wish you much success!