Accountability parter with 35lbs to lose

Options
Looking for someone to “compete” with for lack of a better term. Daily food and exercise logging. Weekly weight ins. Any takers?

You can have more or less weight to lose. Just looking for a consistent person(s). Thanks

Replies

• katejhowarth1986
    katejhowarth1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m in the same boat! I’d love to add a few friends for accountability that regularly login every day. I’m 34 years old and 5ft4in. I just had my second baby Dec 21. I have a gained 12lbs with the pregnancy that I want to lose but overall I want to lose 30lbs. Other things about me...
    - I live in WI
    - I’m a nurse practitioner
    - I’m married
    - I have a 2.5 year old son and a 3 wk old daughter
    - I have a Great Dane named Darla
    - I’d love to be a vegetarian but don’t have the willpower so I just aim for neutritarian.

Kate
  • dselariu
    dselariu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm interested. Just had my 2nd baby dec1 and had a very rough pregnancy which caused me to gain way too much weight overall. Looking to lose about 35 lbs to get back to pre pregnancy weight but am having a hard time sticking to a healthy diet every day. My focus for next few week is to get eat healthy consistently and than add exercises regularly into my routine. I used to be pretty active before pregnancy and am definitely missing being in shape. I'm a competitive person and would love to have someone else to check in with regularly to ensure we're both on track!
  • ScottB9021
    ScottB9021 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I’ll friend request you. Looking forward to my new healthy diet.