Weekly menus very helpful

Options
Hey y'all, my family is working towards getting healthier. I need to increase my meals every day, because I tend to rarely eat. My mom needs to work on portion control because she overeats. One of my sisters needs to work on healthier foods, because she is a teacher and gets processed frozen food thats quick. And my other sister had Bariatric surgery in September and is now at the point where she can eat whatever she wants, but can only handle about an ounce at a time so getting in her protein is a struggle.

I decided this past weekend to sit down and create a menu for this entire week. I did breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and two snacks for every day Monday through Saturday. I was able to plan healthy meals in proper portions for everyone. It made shopping easier because I knew exactly what needed to be bought. It elimates the guess work every day of trying to decide whats for dinner.

And the biggest plus is I was able to put each day's menu into the logs and see how the calories and nutrients worked for us. Then I adjusted if there wasn't enough protein, or to much sugar, etc....

I will be doing this every week from now to help my family and I start getting healthier and easily reaching our daily goals.