New accountability acc - Need some friends & my story!!

Options
fitb4quitgirl
fitb4quitgirl Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys. I've had a mfp for years but recently decided to make an updated profile that matched to my other socials.
My name is Amber, I'm almost 29 (February). I'm 5'7" and my starting weight is 146 lbs.
:s I hold the majority of my weight in my midsection/belly.
I'm on a wellness journey to lose weight and eliminate some extra emotional baggage. Time to let go & move on from the things holding me back.
I recently came to terms with my problem with alcohol and binge drinking, which I will be working on during this journey.
Anyway, I'm a fun loving San Diego native that is on a mission to find my own happiness. <3

I would love to have you here for inspiration, motivation, and just to know I'm not alone on this journey!
Let's be friends here.

I'll be kickstarting my journey with the Fit Girls Guide 28 Day Challenge and will be calorie counting to my best ability.

If you'd like to chat send me a message!! I would love to hear your story & grow from one another. I am in a committed relationship so please do not solicit.

See you soon!! :)

[Edited by MFP Staff]

Replies

• 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This is an amazing community that provides a ton of support. You are starting off right by looking at posts and seeing what's out there!

Cutting out a majority of my alcohol consumption has helped me a ton too! It is amazing how it snowballs into munchies and hangover pizza the next day.

Something's that may help you- set a goal with a number you can track with to help you stay accountable. Like I WILL track what I eat at least 6 days a week for the next month. It helps get you in the right mindset, and it's attainable! (Just an example!) :-)

Logging after 30+ days has become a huge habit for myself, and I hope it does for you too! It takes 30.days to start a habit, and you can totally do this! Welcome!
  • fitb4quitgirl
    fitb4quitgirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @lynx853 Thank you for the encouraging words! I'll be working on tracking. Looking forward to following your journey!
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @fitb4quitgirl , hell yeah! We're in this together! Love your username! Let's do this!