Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Losing the Last 20-30 Pounds and Starting Maintenance in 2021? Come join the group!

sllm1sllm1 Member Posts: 2,048 Member Member Posts: 2,048 Member
I'd like to put together a group of folks who have 20-30 pounds to lose and plan to:
-Lose a pound a week
-Reach and transition to maintenance

We will set some goals, track some good habits, post our progress, and support each other through the process. Come on over and look for the PERSISTENCE group. If you comment here, I'll send an invitation.

Replies

• ageingtechnoageingtechno Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in. 20 lbs to lose. 25 would be good.
  • ariane78mmmariane78mmm Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I need to loose 30 to 35. I need help
  • griffith0008griffith0008 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in! I have 20 lbs to lose.
  • sllm1sllm1 Member Posts: 2,048 Member Member Posts: 2,048 Member
    Awesome! I will send invitations.
  • JBashkoffJBashkoff Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Me! Currently at 157 aiming for between 130 and 145. I've never been below 140 in my adult life so I don't even know if it's possible so trying to listen to my body.
  • mharker67mharker67 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I have about 20 to 30 pounds left to lose. I am kinda stuck at the moment, but I would love to get to goal and maintenance in 2021.
  • Steph_135Steph_135 Member Posts: 3,272 Member Member Posts: 3,272 Member
    Would be interested in joining your group too please. :) I'm at 157 ish and Trying to get to 135-145 ish
  • lauriekallislauriekallis Member, Premium Posts: 128 Member Member, Premium Posts: 128 Member
    Just where I'm at - 20 or so more pounds to lose and then maintenance! Would love to join.
    edited January 15
  • 1deborahjane1deborahjane Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I have 25 to be in healthy bmi ans that is my goal. I've lost 95 so far but these last ones are very slow. Persistence
  • Matty_BowmanMatty_Bowman Member, Premium Posts: 36 Member Member, Premium Posts: 36 Member
    I am so in. Friend me up and let's do this! have 30 to lose, and I know we can all do this! Let's crush this together eveyone!
  • gelatinouscubegelatinouscube Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    I've also got 30 left to lose, I'd love to join the group!
  • VeganTrashGoblinVeganTrashGoblin Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    I'm looking to lose between 25-30lbs (seeing how I feel at 25 and take it from there!) then to maintain after that ☺
  • elizabethdelmontepineappleelizabethdelmontepineapple Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I would love to join. Also, people can add me as a friend!
  • sunny_d22sunny_d22 Member Posts: 315 Member Member Posts: 315 Member
    I would like to lose 20 lb in 2021. My goal is to lose 1/2 pound a week.