47F looking for accountability partners!

Options
I am a mom to 3, 24, 21, and 10. I live on a 95 acre ranch in Texas. We raise cattle, horses, mini horses, mini donkeys, Nigerian Dwarf goats, pigs and chickens. I stay busy so I dont have A LOT of time, but i need someone to chat with to stay accountable on my diet plan and exercise. Feel free to add me on here and message!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,034 Member
    Options
    There are some great groups over in the "Motivation & Support" or "Challenges" parts of the Community that might be perfect. Lots of people over there seeking friends, accountability.

I'm kind of a washout in the MFP friend/accountability side of things - more of a Community forum kind of a gal, hanging around here maintaining weight after losing a few years back. You sound like you have busy, stimulating life: Sounds lively!

Welcome, and hope you'll find much success here!
  • MichAnn1234
    MichAnn1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 48 year old mom of an 11 year old girl. Love to find an accountability partner. I'm very new to all this - so I hope I can help!
  • Angrish101
    Angrish101 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 50, from Ireland and trying to shift some additional lockdown weight! Happy to chat or just go along on the journey with you:)