New journey

Options
Looking for as much motivation as possible , rough few months has helped me gain 2 stone , so I need a little push to lose it again and feel better about myself .
Hope I can help some others along the way .

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Push - so get going. Go for a walk, do some push-ups and jump up and down for 4 mins today.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm a firm believer in "only you can make yourself feel better about yourself" (or happy, or whatever feeling you want to feel more of). You can do this! Make a list of your "whys" and always remember them. Dig deep and find your ultimate purposes for going on this journey, why it's worth it, and how it will make you feel. Then, practice a little each day, feeling those things NOW! Best wishes! :)
  • miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can do it, everyone can. The main point is what will make you feel better in yourself? It could be losing weight, gaining definition, eating healthy or all three or something totally unrelated. You need to determine for yourself what it is rather than just saying feel better about myself. Then make a plan then get out and and drive yourself until it just becomes a habit and part of the everyday.