Active friends!!

Options
13»

Replies

• wmichben
    wmichben Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I don't post my food diary or workouts to my profile but I am "here" and I am certainly interested in communicating with people for encouragement/support/whatever.

Just a quick background on myself–I kind of hit rock-bottom with some poor health choices in 2020 and just struggled a bit overall with all that was going on and raising two sons at home alone (distance learning, right?). Towards the end of the year, I decided to focus more energy on the things I could control and try not to let the things beyond my control get to me so much. So I quit drinking alcohol, I cut back on caffeine so I could sleep better at night, I started waking up early to read again (I LOVE books) and I started devoting my lunch hour to lifting weights. It's all been amazing so far and I feel so much better already. I actually look forward to my workouts and I am even considering adding another day to my 4-day routine! 2021 will not be another 2020!
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I'm two months late, but hello and welcome! I try to workout at least 5 days a week. Just getting into strength training.
  • LennineHooper
    LennineHooper Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for active friends. I'm restarting fitness after taking a break, I feel lost! Anyone can feel free to add me
  • EgyptianMummy
    EgyptianMummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @LittleFungus come back to your glory days 😊
  • EgyptianMummy
    Options
    @LennineHooper just added you ⚘
  • EgyptianMummy
    Options
    @malevolentmuse I think our schedule with be close enough 💪
  • EgyptianMummy
    Options
    @wmichben you're welcome my friend 💛
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Active user.. diary logging and exercise

Feel free to add !
  • NannMC
    NannMC Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm here all day, logging food and the exercises of the day, and checking in with my friends. Feel free to add me. I've sent requests to people i've seen on this thread, I hope you don't mind. :blush:
  • EgyptianMummy
    Options
    @AstraL12 It's my pleasure 😊
  • EgyptianMummy
    Options
    @NannMC feel free my friend ... just added you 💪