Mini trampoline

Options
Fantasyfan882017
Fantasyfan882017 Posts: 26 Member
edited January 2021 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi I recently rejoined mfp again about a month ago as I have gained a lot of weight and am now at my highest weight ever! ☹

As the weather is so bad I haven't been able to make my self go on walks so I have just ordered a mini trampoline for exercise.

Does anyone here use one for exercise at home ? Do you have any workout videos or exercise routines you can recommend?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, but I would LOVE to try one. While I was researching them, I saw lots of workouts on the internet. Google it. I would start with a beginner one, just to get a feel for it (also, I have pretty bad balance). There was a set of twins from the UK who had a beginner workout that looked fun. My cousin has used one for years and loves it. Good luck! They look fun!!
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Mini trampolines are MAGIC! I started back in May with a simple march for a mere 5 minutes a day. That soon became a high jog-in-place for 15 minutes. Now I do at least 30 minutes a day and switch between a high jog-in-place and some more challenging moves borrowed from The Body Project on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC_L9qAHVJ8&t=1519s

• georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have just bought one and am really loving it! Trying to do 30 minutes a day before work and trying various different workouts on YouTube. Just stated a 7 day free trial of Bellicon workouts which r fab.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I got one about a month ago. It's fantastic. Wife and I use it for 15 minutes each in the evening, to supplement our morning cardio. Never had so much fun with exercise before. It's very easy to make it whatever you want it to be, dripping in sweat, or just chilling out, or anywhere in between.