Anyone do "rebounding"?

2»

Replies

• MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Aren't rebounders just the absolute best?! Even on the rare days I decide to skip working out, I'll tell myself I'll just bounce for fun for 6-10 minutes (two upbeat pop songs) and always end up doing at least 20.

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »
    Aren't rebounders just the absolute best?! Even on the rare days I decide to skip working out, I'll tell myself I'll just bounce for fun for 6-10 minutes (two upbeat pop songs) and always end up doing at least 20.

To say I’m already obsessed is an understatement! Whether or not I lose weight from it, I just feel GOOD doing it. Although, I certainly hope it helps me to drop a few pounds. 😊
  • MsCzar
    If you don't lose weight, I'm betting you will definitely re-shape. I can't believe the way my saddlebags are G-O-N-E! The only down-side is that I finally fit into my old blue jeans - but since they are all mostly 'curvy' cut, I now have waaay too much room in the thighs. I'd have never believed that I would ever be wearing straight/slim cut jeans in my lifetime. Thank you rebounder!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    I’ve wanted a rebounder forever and finally got one yesterday! I got in a great workout yesterday to some awesome upbeat music and I can’t wait to use it again today! Bonus, the boys both jumped on it a couple times as well and I think that’sa great way for them to get some energy out in the evenings:)
  • Rannoch3908
    Rannoch3908 Posts: 177 Member
    What rebounded do you all own?

I have a budget of $100 or less - would like to add 20 minutes of this to the 20 minutes of yoga I do daily.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    I bought the stamina 1635 mini tramp off of Amazon but it is only rated for 250 pounds. :'( I paid $42.

They do have models that can handle heavier jumpers.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    I got a BCG (I think that’s the brand) from Academy sports. It was $50, and if I continue to love it then I’ll prob invest in a nicer model at some point.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Rebounding workouts (or just ideas) -

Bellicon or Arnita Champion on youtube
  • skatells
    skatells Posts: 5 Member
    I just got one! I love it so far! Thanks for the workout tips- if anyone has any other videos they suggest etc that would be fab!
  • MsCzar
    Since I don't jump on my rebounder, I borrow a lot of moves from low impact floor aerobics. I like the low-impact Body Project on YouTube. Many times, I'll mute and watch the video while listening to my own work-out play list - alternating between a high fast jog-in-place and the sets featured in the videos.
  • cheatherly7880
    cheatherly7880 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started using one and really like it so far. I’m just unsure how to log it... What do y’all log as the form of exercise?
  • MsCzar
    I log rebounding as 'jogging in place.'