Maybe interested in having friends

So I've lurked around here for a while, and I think I'm ready to commit to being active enough for friends. I'm a bit snarky and sometimes more blunt than maybe I should be. And I have very little patience for helplessness. But I'm totally rad! And I log stuff every day. So there's that.

About me: I'm currently 31. Roughly six years ago I found myself at 235 pounds and wasn't happy about it. So I ate better and shrunk down to 185. Stayed there for a couple years and then shrunk down to 155. I maintained that for a couple of years too.

Last year some awful, stressful things happened and somehow without changing my eating habits, I gained 20 pounds in six weeks. It was rough. So now I'm getting rid of it. A little more slowly than maybe I could, but I'm not ready to give up wine.

So if you're super awesome maybe we should be friends.

Replies

• xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Hey there, name is Jesus. SO what if I am only partially awesome and not Rad at all, will that still work, LOL. I also log what I eat everyday and I know more motivation will not hurt. Feel free to add me!!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    It would be awesome if you could add me as a friend. I can take blunt anytime.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,674 Member
    I am not snarky, am mischievous, like to chat, add me please!