More Brits needed

Replies

• SaffaInUK
    SaffaInUK Posts: 3 Member
    Had success on MFP last year. Was getting obsessed with it though, so removed my account. Back now with a clearer head to help lose those last few KGs. South East here. Would be great to have some accountability on here
  • d3co2800
    d3co2800 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone I’m new here from the uk.

My aim is to maintain weight and not lose any whatsoever I currently weigh 8,11 and my target is to eat 2070 calories a day to maintain that weight I can eat more than these calories to put a little bit of weight on I’m just not wanting to lose anything.

I started on Monday and weighed 8,11 and after a few days eating 2070 calories I weighed myself today and I’m 8,11 so something is clearly working.
  • NikiFitnessDiary
    NikiFitnessDiary Posts: 9 Member
    Northwest here 👍
  • Foster68port
    Foster68port Posts: 324 Member
    North West Wales.

Wet n windy as usual lol, not me, the weather
  • LennineHooper
    LennineHooper Posts: 32 Member
    I'm UK too, just restarted after a break! Feel free to add me
  • rebeca_88
    rebeca_88 Posts: 4 Member
    SaffaInUK wrote: »
    Had success on MFP last year. Was getting obsessed with it though, so removed my account. Back now with a clearer head to help lose those last few KGs. South East here. Would be great to have some accountability on here

I've started keto recently but i find it a pain to weigh all the food... pfff... any tips?

South east also
  • nks80
    nks80 Posts: 139 Member
    Hi, another one from the UK. Birmingham in the West Midlands. Day 2 for me & wanting to lose around 120lbs
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    British here! North Yorkshire :)
  • KellieLou412
    KellieLou412 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I'm from South Wales.. Back on MFP for the umpteenth time 🤦‍♀️ working on improving my diet, and getting myself moving a bit more.. Lots of walks on the beach front mainly.. Once my little one is in nursery tho, and I have a bit more free time, will start back running and will dust my kettlebell and dumbells off!
  • celestialqueenxo
    celestialqueenxo Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there, I'm a UK resident too. Based in Shropshire but from not so sunny scotland. Open to friends! :)
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    I'm definitely British, born and bread eastender. Now living in leafy Oxfordshire. Happy to accept new friends and chat.
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    witchick2 wrote: »
    Brit here in Oxfordshire, if anybody wants to add me feel free. Making a fresh start and now thinking *kitten* how am I going to eat so low calories.

Oxfordshire too
  • jmb_gtx
    jmb_gtx Posts: 3 Member
    Reposting this to the Brit thread.

Hi all, I'm looking for new friends. I'm based in UK but happy to hear from anyone. I've been on and off MFP for about 10 years, previously with some success. I'm hoping to make it more sustainable this time. My target is to lose about 10kg over the next 2-3 months. I enjoy cycling and running and I'm an active Strava user. Many thanks for reading
  • the_stained_ape
    the_stained_ape Posts: 35 Member
    Stoke - Boy here :)
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Nottinghamshire here. I got a badge from MFP telling me I’ve been using it for 10 years! It really helped me when I wanted to make big changes and now I just use it to keep me in check to hit my goals. Happy to make new fitness pals, unless you are a weirdo :smiley:
  • bpm43
    bpm43 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a brit would love people to add me
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    From the uk ... I’m in Hertfordshire 🙋🏼‍♂️
  • sukhs0272
    sukhs0272 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve joined today - will start MFP tomorrow.

I’m in Harrow and looking for friends and support to lose 70lbs 👍🏽😃
  • NiwatoriSakana
    NiwatoriSakana Posts: 1 Member
    Brit here, North West. This lockdown has been hard on my waistline so looking to pull it back. Never used MFP before, this is all new to me. Happy for friends to keep each other going 👍
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    South East here, feel free to add too 😊