Harder to eat right when home

Options
2»

Replies

• gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes! And the days in particular when it's hardest for me is when my husband is home as well and I ask him what he wants for supper. 🙄 Then, I almost get this "date night" or "special day" mentality and indulge a little too much. Also, if I bake something, that usually spells trouble for me because anything homemade is usually darn good. You may say "don't bake then" but I've got four boys (17,15,12,11) and a husband who know what they want and ask for it! Sometimes it seems like all my restricted eating gets undone on the weekend. Not every weekend is like this though (thank goodness) and I have managed to lose 35 pounds...its just that some of those lbs I've lost over and over again! Keep plugging along! You'll get there!

Yes, my problem is my husband. He is always bringing home chips and oreos. Even when I ask him not to. Makes it so hard knowing they are there and not dipping into it.

Ask your husband to hide those foods. I ask my wife to hide the jars of nuts. I really don't need to know when or if she buys them. She can eat them whenever she wants, the only thing I asked her is not too let me know where she keeps them.
    Of course I am not going all over the place looking for them when I see her snacking on a few nuts.