Protein powder latte flavour

Options
So, on a whim, I bought latte flavoured protein powder. Buy one get one free, so I have two enormous bag of the stuff. I then read the reviews and realised that this was meant to be taken as a hot drink and the reviews were mostly terrible, too sweet, not mixable... Great impulse buy :D

I decided to try it with cold milk and a banana instead and made a smoothie out of it for breakfast - delicious! Next I'm going to try it with yoghurt and with oats. I also found a recipe to make protein balls.

Who else has nice recipes to make with (flavoured) protein powder?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I typically just mix my protein powder with greek yogurt, and then add frozen berries (allowed to thaw). My current favorite is Trutein Lemon Meringue protein powder, and frozen raspberries.

I've also done chocolate and strawberries; vanilla and blueberries; vanilla and cherry/berry blend...
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So, on a whim, I bought latte flavoured protein powder. Buy one get one free, so I have two enormous bag of the stuff. I then read the reviews and realised that this was meant to be taken as a hot drink and the reviews were mostly terrible, too sweet, not mixable... Great impulse buy :D

I decided to try it with cold milk and a banana instead and made a smoothie out of it for breakfast - delicious! Next I'm going to try it with yoghurt and with oats. I also found a recipe to make protein balls.

Who else has nice recipes to make with (flavoured) protein powder?

Its sounds delish. Where'd you get it from?

• LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    myprotein.ie

I'm in Ireland but it shipped from the UK (which I was annoyed about but thankfully I wasn't charged additional charges). I think it's nice, but a lot of reviews disagree with me, be aware ;)