NET CARBS

Options
IS THERE A WAY TO KEEP RECORD OF NET CARBS AS OPPOSED TO CARBS

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Most countries in the world label their foods as net carbs but if you are in one of the exceptions that doesn't you can arrange your food diary to have carbs and fibre alongside each other and do some simple maths to get from total carbs to net carbs.

I believe there are add-on workrounds available too so hopefully someone will come along to share.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    There is now a net carbs option on premium.

I find it easy to just subtract fiber from carbs, and would recommend tracking fiber anyway, as I think it is important.
  • bhampatty
    bhampatty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I signed up for Premium through the app on my iPhone for the purpose of tracking net carbs. But I actually add to my diary on my desktop PC, not my phone, and on my PC it doesn't show that I have the Premium version. Why is that and how do I correct it? Thanks.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    bhampatty wrote: »
    I signed up for Premium through the app on my iPhone for the purpose of tracking net carbs. But I actually add to my diary on my desktop PC, not my phone, and on my PC it doesn't show that I have the Premium version. Why is that and how do I correct it? Thanks.

Just a guess, but have you logged out and logged back in on your PC since signing up for premium?
  • Bellawow
    Bellawow Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I do all my tracking via the Web. When will MFP do net carb tracking on the Web? Yes, I can do math but, seeing things in red makes me feel like I have failed. Yes, I am OCD. I prefer MFP, but might have to choose a different log. I have premium.