Getting mentally tired...

sarayman21
sarayman21 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2021 in Motivation and Support
Hello my name is Sara. I have been on a journey of losing weight since 10 June 2020. I lost 14 kgs in the last months i have relapsed and gained 4 kgs. I still have to lose 13 kgs more. It is all starting to become very frustrating. I feel like I hate my body so much. Started to avoid mirrors as much as I can cause I hate looking at my body. i went to more than three nutritionist in these last months. the last one told me that I am insulin resistant. Which makes me always hungry and always craving sugar. I don't know what to do anymore. I am tired of all diets in general. I just want to feel free and eat what I want. However I know that if I do that I will keep on gaining weight. I just want this to end, I want to live a normal life where I don't think about food all the time. Where I can eat a chocolate without feeling guilty. or where I won't have to starve my self just cause I eat something I wasn't supposed to eat (which causes me to binge eat and hate myself more). where my muscles are not always hurting because of exercising. I need help but I don't where I should get it anymore. I don't know what to do

Replies

• TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    👆that is top shelf advice and insight right there.
  • Kaysmile012015
    Kaysmile012015 Posts: 68 Member
    The first reply basically summed it up, but if I may suggest? If you feel you may have deeper issues with eating and or food behaviors go to OA.org check out some meetings see if it resonates with you.Be well Good Luck