Accountabilibuddies for Mom of Two under 5

Options
Hey Everyone! I am reaching out and trying to put myself out there to see if I can find a community to be motivated and uplifted for and by! I have two boys under 5, and I need motivation.

I have tried different things over the years, but consistently logging & having a supportive community helped over all else! I have 20 pounds to lose, and my goal is June 2021.

Replies

• clcoffman2011
    clcoffman2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for an accountability partner. I have 30 pounds to lose. Would love to connect!
  • _Cherie_
    _Cherie_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 1 and a 2 year old with similar fitness goals. Feel free to add!
  • clcoffman2011
    clcoffman2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Cherie! What are the two of you doing now towards your goals?
  • dwumapathy
    dwumapathy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi me too!! I would like to do weekly weigh-ins with anyone who's interested!!
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I would like to join this group! I have a 3 yr old and 4 (almost 5) year old. I gained 20 lbs last year - starting at quartantine and moving to another state temporarily to take care of my dad that received a liver transplant along with my kids with me. Needless to say the year was full of stress. Would love to lose these extra pounds. Started doing youtube videos for cardio called dance fitness with jessica. Its actually fun! but im looking for new friends on here that I can follow and look at food diaries to get ideas for myself !
    Feel free to add me- I can't seem to figure out how to add people. :)
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I've been there before, Lol!!

I have 4 boys ages; 2, 10, 12, & 18

We do the best we can with the 24 hrs we get each day.

😂😂
  • Bugsgettingfit
    Bugsgettingfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in response! I’m noticing a huge increase in motivation just from having friends on here who can see my daily activities. It makes me more optimistic about this process too!

I’ve been hula hooping while dinner cooks to help make sure I’m doing my daily workouts, and I’m super sore from it today! Definitely getting creative with my 24 hours 😂
  • skinnyfat_tohealthy
    skinnyfat_tohealthy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have an almkst 3 year old and a 6 year old however the 6 year old has severe developmental delays so is more like a 2/3 year old mentally bless him!