Healthy filling breakfasts

Options
2»

Replies

• tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have tried so many variations of breakfast and the only thing that truly fills me up is...one slice of Milton's multigrain toasted with two over-medium eggs on top. Once in awhile, I may put a little hot sauce on it or a bit of avocado, but that's about it. It is simple and filling.
  • deemariec
    Options
    Special k (measured to 30 grams) and natural plain yoghurt over it. YUM ! I look forward to it every morning.
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    A cooked 3/4 cup of steel cut oats or another choice rolled oats {the real good stuff that takes 15 minutes to cook.} I cook up a big pot every 4 days put the rest in the fridge, covered so it doesn't dry out , add a bit of water to moisten each morning and reheat in the micro of 1 minute.

Add almond milk unsweetened and 1/2 tsp of honey. Yummy.

Keeps me full for a good 4 to 5 hours.
    I have a plum, or a peach,or a 1/2 banana , or mango &orange on the side. It must be fresh fruit to go towards my 3 servings daily{2 cups}.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a lite, multigrain English muffin (toasted), spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and then topped with fresh, sliced strawberries.

same here but with 1 slice of whole bread insteaad of english muffin
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My everyday breakfast, with a low-carb focus:

4 large Omega 3 eggs
    5 Egg whites
    Coffee

Sometimes I add bacon
    If I did an early morning practice or workout I add a glass of milk with Whey and a slice of toast with butter.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    These look delicious! I'm gonna definitely try some!! thank you :)