Needing a little push to try and get back on track... feel low

Options
Hey, think needing a little push, I’ve been up and down with my weight for so long, lost a lot back in 2017 which was amazing but this past year I know I’ve put a little back on, due to lock down, just finding a little hard to get back on track 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️Any advice please 🥰

Replies

• lwhelan2018
    lwhelan2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am having the same struggle. I gained 25 lbs over the past year and 1/2 then dropped 20 over the 4 months before Thanksgiving... and gave myself a free food ticket over the holidays and put 7 back on... trying to restart this week. I want to lose another 40... maybe we can motivate each other!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is getting started (and then sticking to it and patience)
  • Suzy8214
    Suzy8214 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am having the same struggle. I gained 25 lbs over the past year and 1/2 then dropped 20 over the 4 months before Thanksgiving... and gave myself a free food ticket over the holidays and put 7 back on... trying to restart this week. I want to lose another 40... maybe we can motivate each other!

• Suzy8214
    Options
    I did the same I think 🤣🤣, the cold weather isn’t helping at all, this week is a new week and I’m really going to make an effort that’s for sure, all the support is very much appreciated thank you 🙏🏼
  • Suzy8214
    Options
    Defo the hardest part, I know as well that once back on track I’ll get myself going, it’s just getting my head back into more so