Chloe Ting anyone??

I am looking to lose roughly 60lbs. Which seems like forever and a day away. :( I have been doing a few work outs 3 days a week from Chloe Tings 2 week shred for a while now, but I'm ready to go for it and do the two weeks as intended. I also am going to eat better as part of my challenge.

I am looking to see if anyone else out there has done/will be doing her 2019 2 week shred challenge, or if someone would like to join me and we can do daily check ins.

I am starting today!

Replies

• LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    My girlfriend did the mentioned program in August of 2020. It is more "entry level" but it is effective. She lost 4-6 lbs. This was accomplished with a very mediocre diet. For someone who is starting with more weight and a better diet i would say they could easily see more results. good luck.
  • cls5473
    cls5473 Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you! I am hoping to do the 2 weeks and see results in the form of being able to complete the exercises without struggling as much. And weightloss will be extra motivating!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    No matter work out routine you do, unless you are eating properly you will have an extremely hard time losing.
    An old saying is "You can't out train a bad diet."
    If you don't already have one, you should get a digital scale, you will be amazed at what proper serving sizes are.
    You can do it! :smile:
  • bitaniaisaac2900
    bitaniaisaac2900 Posts: 16 Member
    heyy ive been doing chloe ting 2020 2 week shred. But i could never make it past day 6. The results i got are crazy though!
  • RhondaB89
    RhondaB89 Posts: 10 Member
    I did the 2 week shred a few months ago. It truly hurts. My body was in a constant state of sore for most of it. I didn't really lost weight, but I did notice my body a bit more toned. Personally I will never do it again. Just stick to doing a few of her exercises a couple times a week.
  • I tried Cloes workout in the summer. I liked the intensity but I found it really hard on the arms (I don't have a workout mat). I got through her workouts for a week then ended up stopping.

I might try her again once I get going here... but I found another girl who is amazing and her workouts are just as intense but lower impact on the body. Her name is Heather Robinson. You can find her on YouTube as well. I've been using her for 3 weeks and will continue to.

If you like Heather's and wanted a friend to do them with your welcome to message me. She also has weekly programs.

Good luck!
  • ash1864
    ash1864 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm doing the 2 week shred at the moment and I'm on Day 8. God it is tough. She does not mess around :D
    I am hoping it's going to get me fitter and eating well alongside doing the workouts and being in a calorie deficit. Some of the results I've seen are incredible, but it does depend on your bodytype and such - hoping to start to tone up and lose some belly fat. I think I'll continue with some of her workouts after the 2 weeks is up. Good luck!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,482 Member
    As a professional in the business, this is NOT a program for beginners. A lot of the movements require some strength to ENSURE GOOD FORM. And if one is just starting out, I'm more sure their form will be TERRIBLE because they will be focusing more on just trying to complete the routine rather than actually focus on doing it correctly. Maybe after a month or so of learning correct form on any of those exercises, then maybe attempt it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    edited February 2021
    I agree with DWBalboa unless your diet is correct it will do nothing for you, maybe the first couple of weeks but after that, you need a structured diet and a training plan you can progress through with correct form as ninerbuff says.

Lucy
    [edited by MFP mods]
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    What is your plan after 2 weeks is up? I'm not familiar with her, so I'm asking in all honesty. If someone on this thread is telling you that they "toned" or lost weight, or anything else that you want to hear, after *two weeks* of a program, it really only endorses the fact that they kept calories at a deficit. Nobody changed body composition in two weeks. You might be better off finding a good progressive program for strength, doing some cardio for your heart and lungs, and then weighing, measuring and logging everything you put into your mouth. A program that lasts two weeks and makes everything hurt for that two weeks doesn't sound like something that is going to provide lasting results.
  • Whatsthemotive
    Whatsthemotive Posts: 145 Member
    My very healthy and fit son in law does Chloe Ting and he’s drenched after a workout. I don’t know much about it but it sounds like it’s for people who are ready for very intense and advanced workout.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    @cls5473
    Hope the 2 Week Shred is going well for you. You should be almost done!! Check back in, and let us know how it went. :)

@ninerbuff
    Thanks for the info and perspective. I think I'll follow your advice for now!!

@littlelambsathomedaycare
    I might check out Heather Robinson, then consider Chloe Ting. Thanks for the info.

• Mariamamjad
    Mariamamjad Posts: 83 Member
    @cls5473 did u complete it, my niece and i are planning on doing her 25 day slim thigh challenge on Tuesday, ur welcome to join us if you like