Premium Question

Options
Hi! My name is Haley I just joined the premium version of the app today. I have been checking out the recipes they have and bookmarking some but I can’t figure out where they are saved to.. can anyone help with that?? Thanks :)

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you mean by "where they are saved to." You're looking at them, so aren't they saved where you're looking at them? If you want to log them, I think they're supposed to be in the database, but I've never had a occasion to want to do that. I create my own recipes in the recipe builder.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I see what she means, the recipes in the app (MFPs own ones) have an option to save, similar to Instagram's save post.

The ones you've saved you can find by tapping on the ribbon icon in the top right corner in the Recipe Discovery menu, from there you can log it to your diary, once you've logged it in your diary, I presume it will add to your recent food list.

It's not apparently obvious with the layout.
  • hsween925
    hsween925 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you that was helpful!
  • kimaj82
    kimaj82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm confused as well. I found the bookmarked recipes and I can add it to my diary but I can't figure out how to edit it. With normal recipes I can replace items or make adjustments, but I can't tell how to do that with recipe discovery. Appreciate help! Thanks!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    kimaj82 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm confused as well. I found the bookmarked recipes and I can add it to my diary but I can't figure out how to edit it. With normal recipes I can replace items or make adjustments, but I can't tell how to do that with recipe discovery. Appreciate help! Thanks!

You don't appear to be able to do that from the app. You may be able to do it in a very long winded roundabout way in the web version though. I tried it with this recipe - Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chips With Black Bean Salsa- which is in the Recipe Discovery section on the App.

Go to the Blog section on the website.

Click on the Recipe sub menu button.

Search for the recipe, copy the address

Open MyFitnessPal again in a new tab or via the app and paste the address into the Recipe importer and make any changes you need to make.