Favorite zero calorie electrolyte supplement?

Options
Just looking for a change from Ultima. Preferably something low-budget, please!

FYI, my dr suggested I drink these daily, especially during exercise, as I have very low blood pressure and sodium levels.

Replies

• wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Maldon Sea Salt Flakes:

Maldon Salt Company The Original Since 1882 LOVED BY CHEFS THE WORLD OVER HERITAGE Since 1882, our salt has been made with the same traditional artisan methods. Salt markers born and bred, we’ve been hand harvesting our world famous salt flakes from the coastal town of Maldon since 1882. FAMILY BUSINESS Our salt works are run by the 4th generation of the Osborne family. UNIQUE QUALITY Our soft crunchy flakes are loved by the chefs and aspiring cooks the world over. Seawater is carefully harvested on the spring tides every two weeks. There’s an art in temperature and timing which is our family secret. Using our unique traditional methods, we hand harvest our flakes to ensure they are simply perfect in both taste and texture. DISTINCTIVE SHAPE Our curious pyramid crystals have always been our company trademark. So much of the flavor of sea salt is in the shape of the crystals and the way they are experienced on the tongue. Maldon’s flakes release their saltiness with sweet precision and add another layer of texture and crunch. They are tactile and best served by taking a generous pinch and crushing between fingers and thumb.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,427 Member
    Options
    They’re not zero calories but most Nuun tablets are about 10 calories apiece. You drop a tablet in plain water and end up with a fizzy, carbonated drink. They have a ton of flavors and are pretty good.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,507 Member
    Options
    Plain old Gatorade ZERO for me. And I turn in the bottles to be able to buy at least a case.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    I love mio drops
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love mio drops

I didn't know it was an electrolyte. I thought it was just flavoring.