Share feedback on the new Self-Guided Workout Routines feature (iOS only)

Options
Alex
Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
edited February 2021 in Fitness and Exercise
A Total, Trackable Training Experience

Have you exercised with MyFitnessPal’s Workout Routines lately? If so, you probably noticed major changes! We recently transformed workouts into a full-length video coaching format—complete with demos, trainer tips, countdown timers, and auto logging to diary. Self-Guided Workout Routines are currently available in the app on iOS. Coming soon to Android.

g01irghjf4kd.gif

If you’ve used the new Workout Routines, we’d love to hear what you think. Take this quick survey!

Then comment below to share your experience with the community: How does this feature fit into your fitness routine? Which workouts are your favorites?

Replies

• Alex
    Options
    Going to bump this topic a bit to keep it on the top page. Anyone tried out these new self guided workouts?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Is it free for premium members only?

Or am I missing something?
  • Alex
    Options
    Is it free for premium members only?

Or am I missing something?

Good question - it is premium and iOS only for now.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Ah. Thank you
  • lmccand
    lmccand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been looking everywhere for the self guided routines. I had gotten an email about them and can't find them on the app or on desktop version. Thought I was missing something because I could not find them. Now I see they are not on Android. 😔 Is there a time-line when this will be offered for Android users? Why send an email, if it is not available for everyone? Very frustrating.