Anybody use a Fitbit smartwatch?

Options
HerNameIsMischief
HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
edited January 2021 in Fitness and Exercise
My mom and stepdad got some free package from their insurance company that included a Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch that they gave me. I figured it was something you wore while exercising to measure your heart rate and everything, but it looks like you're supposed to wear it all the time and record the number of steps in a day and so on. Obviously, I'm just starting to read about it, but does anyone have an opinion on theirs?

Replies

• gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I bought it for my wife and she wears it all the time, even when she goes swimming (at least I think that's what she said). She measures steps everyday. I don't know much about other options, but for sure it helps her as motivation tool.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I've got the Fitbit Charge. I usually wear it 24/7. Monitor steps, exercise, heart rate, sleep and many more
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I have the versa 2. i love it! Its helps me move more. It will buzz if you dont have enough steps each hour. It does sleep, hr as well. ITs a fun toy
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I’ll have to disable that reminder...as well as voice assist, Bluetooth, and most of the apps. I don’t want any motivational stuff nor exercise videos nor social media links nor phone.