I'm looking for a fiber/protein drink mix that's lower in calories and maybe comes in fruit flavors?

Options
Anyone seen anything like that? I'm just looking for an easy midday thing. It can be just a few grams of fiber and protein, just something to feel like a treat and take the edge off.

I'd prefer something with real sugar, I'll just use less of it, rather than a bitter-tasting sugar replacement.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    Anyone seen anything like that? I'm just looking for an easy midday thing. It can be just a few grams of fiber and protein, just something to feel like a treat and take the edge off.

I'd prefer something with real sugar, I'll just use less of it, rather than a bitter-tasting sugar replacement.

As I despise artificial sweeteners and, to a lesser extent, artificial flavors, I get plain protein powder and add fiber and fruit or whatever.

I know you wanted an easy midday thing, but if you have access to a blender or food processor, you can add frozen fruit and a fiber source to protein powder and your liquid of choice. You probably wouldn't need to add sugar due to the fruit.